YEAR 5

Ahh, how are y'all doing?

I really hope you liked year 4 cause writing it literally broke me and I think I may have traumatized myself for life.

I already have a few things planned for this year, so I hope you like it. Just let me know if there is something you want to see in the story.

I don't wanna give you any spoilers, but get ready for angst, fluff and Umbridge ahshadha.

Here are a few things that I want to clarify beforehand :

I really try to avoid using sentences like "her cheeks turned red " or literally anything that might pinpoint y/n as a white person.

y/n is supposed to be you and the way you want her to be so that is why I will not be getting into her mother's description or physical appearance.

On the other hand, Pansy is white so I'm keeping the white person description for her.

About sexualities, Pansy is a lesbian but I would not be labeling y/n. She could be bisexual, pansexual, lesbian, demisexual, unlabelled, or literally anything on the spectrum.

Again, this is a fanfic and I want y/n to be more like you rather than my idea of how she should be.

All we know is that she obviously isn't straight (duh! ) and is out to her parents and deceased brother (is it too early for deadric jokes?)

Happy reading!
With love,
Pri