Chapter 45 - Holy (18+)

A/N - I won't be replying to smut related comments on this chapter and the previous one. Although 63% of my readers are 18+, I just don't want to discuss smut with someone and then later find out that they are 9 yo or a straight dude reading wlw experience as a fetish.

I can not be held responsible for your media consumption, but what I can do is tag correctly and warn you before you indulge in adult media. I hope you understand why I don't want to have a conversation about this with people that do not have their age in the bio.

⁓⁓

YOUR POV

It had been a month. A month since Pansy has been teasing me with lingering touches and that clever mouth of hers. And I was frustrated. More than frustrated, actually.

It was a game to her, and I was obviously losing. I wanted to hold my ground, show her that I have self-restraint. But fuck, I would get on my knees if she asked.

And after a month of this back-and-forth game, I decided to succumb. Because in the end, I would be winning. So, I took the high ground and like I had done so many times before; I broke into her dorm.

“Why are you doing this to me?” I questioned as I entered her room. I needed to feel her everywhere, and I wanted her to do those things that she planned.

Pansy was seated at the desk, a book in her hand as she eyed me. A smirk made its way to her lips, and I grew furious.

“What am I doing, sweet girl?” She cooed, clearly enjoying the effect she had on me. I was past all this. It had been a long, unsatisfying month and I just wanted to feel her.

"I -" My vision became blurry, eyes brimming with tears after a long month, and her smirk disappeared. Instantly, she stood up and walked towards me.

Her mouth met mine before I could even finish the sentence. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed kissing and making out with her, in fact, I enjoyed that more than I should, but this didn't feel like all those times. The passion in this was heightened and filled with something more than the care that Pansy's mouth usually carried. This felt urgent and raw, and I would have let her tongue enter, but her hands found themselves ascending towards my upper thighs which made me gasp in her mouth.

”Y/n, are you sure you-”

That did it. Seeing her say my name breathlessly with her disheveled hair and swollen lips made me want her more. I cut her sentence off with my lips landing on hers this time, matching the urgency she came with. She responded with enthusiasm, and I happily let her tongue slip into my mouth.

She pushed me against the wall, her hands caressing my hips as mine were settled on her cheeks. Furthermore, she bit my lower lip, which made me moan and arch my head backward, giving her easier access to my neck. Without wasting another breath, she latched onto my jaw and peppered soft kisses till she reached my neck. A gasp left my mouth when she sucked a specific area rather harshly, leaving a mark that I would have to cover up with makeup later. But right now, it was too pleasurable to object.

Right now, it didn't matter, especially when her hands pinched my ass and a yelp escaped my mouth. Nothing mattered now, except her and her hands on my body.

“Up,” she instructed, removing her mouth from my neck, and I obliged, wrapping my legs around her waist and my hands around her neck. She cupped my ass, providing me stability, and started walking towards the bed.

When my back hit the mattress and her hands landed on both sides of my face, both of us looked at each other — unsure how to proceed. “Is this really happening?” She thought aloud, and I held her tie and tugged her towards me, crashing my lips with hers. She returned the kiss more feverishly.