Chapter Fifty-Nine: Luke Go Have The Time of Your Life.

*2 months later.

I have been living with Luke for 2 months now and everything is going great. I have a jod a music shop. I go and see my dad and Maria whenever I can. I have to try and get used to always having Michael, Calum, and Ashton over for band practice but we're taking it step by step. It felt great just to be away and alone with Luke.

I woke up Monday morning, Luke was still sleeping. I slowly got up, trying not to wake him. I went into the kitchen and started making a bowl of cereal. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waste and a chin rest on my shoulder.

"Morning." Luke said in a croggy voice.

"Morning." I said, turning around to face him. "Well don't you look like a bundle of joy today." I giggled. His nose was completely red and he had huge bags under his eyes. He looked completely ill.

"I feel like shit." He said in a stuffed up voice.

"Go back to bed. I'll bring you something to eat." I told him. He listened to me and stumbled back to our room. I made him a bowl of oatmeal and headed back to our.

"That's awesome Calum! I'll talk to you later." Luke said. I walked into the room and he had just hung up the phone. He had a smile spawled across his face until he made eye contact with me.

"What's the good knews?" I asked him.

"Oh Calum just got a knew bass that's all." he said. I handed him the oatmeal and sat next to him.

"Oh cool." I said. He now just stared at the TV and didn't make eye contact with me. He was acting completely strange now. He didn't talk to me and and when I started a conversation he would keep his words to a minimum. Maybe what Calum said wasn't all that exciting.

-------

For the next week Luke had been really distant. He talked to me of course but he wasn't really entirely there. Calum, Michael and Ashton were all coming over for their weekly band practice so I decided I would get to the bottom of it. When they all showed up Luke was still in the shower so I went downstairs to try and find out what was wrong with Luke.

"Hey guys." I said to them. The all turned and looked at me.

"Hey Tessa how's living with Luke?" Michale asked me.

"Good so far but lately he's been very distant and I know you all know why so why don't you tell me." I said. They all looked at each other with a worried look on their face. They then looked back at me.

"We have no idea what you're talking about." Calum said nervously. I narrowed my eye at him. I was going to say something else but I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Luke stood there with his hair dripping wet and shirtless.

''Wacha guys talking about?" he asked us.

"Oh nothing." Michael said. Luke looked at them and then at me.

"Okay then?" he said, grabbing his guitar and sitting on a chair. I gave them all another suspicious look and then went back upstairs. I was determined to find out what Luke was so upset about. I guess the only way to find out is to just ask him.

-------

The guys had left and now it was just me and Luke. I was sitting on the couch when he came upstairs and sat next to me. I turned off the TV and turned to Luke.

"Hey!' Luke said in protest.

"Okay spit it out what's been bothering you for the past week. One minute you're the happiest boy alive and then when I walk into the room you look like you're about to cry.

"I'm sorry I know I've been distant lately." he said.

"Then just tell me what's wrong. It can't be that bad." I explained.

"Okay fine." he took a deap breathe. "Remember that morning when I was talking to Calum?" I nodded. "Well he actually told me that Louis Tomlinson called and him and the rest of the guys from One Direction wants me, Calum, Michael and Ashton to go on tour with them." he said it all with a frown on his face, which confused me. Why was he upset then?

"Luke that's fantastic!" I said excitedly. He looked at me with a surprised look on his face. "Why were you so upset about something that great?!" I questioned.

"I'm gonna be gone for around six months." he said. Oh. That's what he was upset about. I couldn't help but feel a bit sad but I was aslo so excited for him.

"Luke, you're are going on tour with the biggest band in the world. I couldn't be happier for you." I said kissing him.

"Wait so you're not upset?" he asked me.

"Kinda I mean I'm gonna miss you so much but I mean this is all you've ever wanted." I said. H pulled me into a hug.

"See this is why I love you." he said.

"And don't worry I'll be waiting for you once you get back." I said.

"I'm gonna miss you so much.'' he said.

"I'm gonna miss you too." I said.

-------

Luke was packing the last of the things he needed. He was finally leaving today and I was happy and upset at the same time. The car was here to pick him up finally and bring him to the airport. Luke looked at me with a upset look on his face.

"Luke go and have the time of your life." I said, trying to make him feel better.

"I love you Tessie." He said and then kissing me. I looked up into his blue eyes.

"I love you too Luke." I said. He walked down to the car and opened the door to get in, he turned around one more time and waved at me. He got into the car and it drove off. When I couldn't see it anymore I started to cry. I was going to miss him so much but I had to stay strong for him. I would be able to call him and skype so it was all going to be okay. I can wait six months. Right?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So guys there is only one more Chapter left. Are you prepared cause I'm not. I really hope you guys have enjoyed it so much and thank you. Luv ya guys!!!!

-allytheo_