Chapter Sixteen: I Was Never Eating Jello Again.

They fought for a while not even caring that was right in the room.

"You know what I should go." Luke said.

"Luke wait!" I said. He didn't listen to me and left the room.

"What is wrong with you?" Sarah said.

"What's wrong with me? You're the crazy one here, you're main goal is to get with Luke and makes sure he never talks to me ever again!" I snapped.

"I just don't get why you just can't stay away from him." she said.

"Even if I did try and stay away from him, he still wouldn't want to go out with you." I said. She stared at me fro a while.

"I Hate you Tessa O'Connell!" she ran out of the room. I covered my face with my hands and let out a sigh. I hated me too. I eventually fell asleep until the nurse came in.

"The doctor has informed me that you can go home tomorrow afternoon." She said in a quiet voice.

"Okay thank you." I responded. I was happy I was leaving this place. I was never eating jello again. I dossed off again.

-------

 I woke up the next day around noon and I was able to go home. I called Michael to pick me up because both my parents were working. He showed up fifteen minutes later.

"So I heard Sarah and Luke had a brawl right in front of you." He said, opening the car door open for me.

"Yeah...How do you know though?"

"Luke told me." He said.

"Does that boy tell you guys everything?!"

"Yup." he said with a big smile across his face. Then he shut the door and went around the car to the driver's seat.

"He also told us that you are going to go out with him again." He said. I pressed my hand to my forehead. This is why I don't mind having one friend.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said. We pulled up to my house.

"You can come in if you want." I said.

"I mean I don't think you're dad really likes me, or should I say my hair." He giggled.

"Oh he'll get over it come on." I said opening the car door. We walked into the house and my dad sat on the couch.

"Hey pal...Michael." He said with a smile on his face.

"When did you get home?" I asked him.

"Five minutes ago, I would have picked you up but-"

"Yeah you were at work I get it...come on Michael." I said walking to my room.

"Nice seeing you again Mr. O'Connell." Michael said. We walked into my room. He took a seat on my bed, and I sat next to him.

"So how's Beth?" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Good, if you must know." he said. My phone began to ring it was Luke.

"Hold on I'm just going to take this I'll be one second." I said. I walked out on my balcony.

"Hello beautiful Tessie." he said.

"Hello annoying Luke." I said.

"What are you doing right now?" He asked.

"Um nothing really just-" he interrupted me.

"Great I'll be right over!" he said, than hung up the phone. I walked back into my room with a confused look on my face.

"What happened?" Michael said.

"I think Luke is coming over, but I'm not sure." I said.

"Well we'll just have to see." He said.

-----

The door bell rang and I went to go get it ,leaving Michael in my room. I opened the door.

"Hi Tessie." he smiled.

"Are you ever gonna stop calling me that?"

"Nope" he said in a peppy voice.

"Well come on in I guess." I said. He stepped inside and we walked down the hallway towards my room.

"Why are you here?" I said opening the door.

"Do I have to have a-" he turned and saw Michael laying on my bed.

"Sup Luke fancy seeing you here."

"What are you doing here?"

"I brought Tessa home and she invited me in." he said with a duh face on. They stood there staring at each other, like they could read each others minds. I eventually came out and said something.

"Will you two stop reading each other's minds and just talk." I said. Luke turned towards me.

"Are you two like buddy buddy now." he said firmly.

"Dude calm down I was just leaving." Michael said patting him on the shoulder. I kept staring Luke right in the eyes. I could tell he was upset.

"Bye Tessa I'll talk to you later." Michael said, walking out the door.

"What was that all about." I snapped.

"I just didn't realize you guys were in the middle of something." he said.

"What are you talking about I asked him to come inside because he is my friend, not because I wanted to have a make-out session with that." I said.

"Didn't seem like that." he said.

"He's dating Beth for christ sake!" I yelled. he looked at me knowing  he had made a mistake.

"Why do get so offend when I hang out with other people?" I said. I mean look at him, come on what does he have to worry about. He just smiled at me.

"What could you possibly be smiling about?"

"You just said that I was basically very attractive." he said. Dammit I hate when I fucking think out loud.

"You know you are the biggest pain in my ass, and don't make any comment on my ass or so help me I will punch you in the face."

"I don't know what's wrong with me." he kept smiling.

"Oh I could come up with a list of things wrong with you."

"No I don't know what's wrong with me because I really want to kiss you right now but I'm not." he bit his lip. I felt the same way a little. I looked into his eyes, and realized I really wanted to kiss him.

"Have your eye always been green?" he asked me

"Yup always." I said as stepped closer to me.

"I like them." he bit his lip again. I felt like we stood there for hours, but it was only a few minutes.

"I'm going to regret this." I let out a sigh.

"What are you talking-" I stopped him as I pressed my lips to his. Oh thank god I got it over with finally and it was fantastic. Who knew a boy could kiss this well. I stood on my toes, and he cupped his hands around my face. I have now wanted everything to do with Luke Hemmings.