Chapter Fifty-Three: I feel Like I have a Million Needles in my Head

Luke's POV:

My phone rang and lifted my head to answer it. It was a number that I was not familiar with but I still answered.

"Hello?" I said.

"Luke it's Sarah." I grunted because I found no plessure in talking to her.

"I'm hanging up now." I said. I was about to hang up but she said something else.

"Wait no it's about Tessa!" she shouted.

"Is she okay?' I asked in a worried tone.

No not really. This morning I went into the living room and she had been hit on the back of the head with a glass vase and had blacked out. We're at the hospital."

"I'm on my way." I said, I hung up the phone and got out of bed. I put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt abd headed out the door. I was so worried about her. I had jus gotten her back, I couldn't loose her again. I zoomed out of my driveway and off to the hospital. In no time I was there and I rushed in the door, and saw Sarah sitting in a chair. I walked over to her, and she looked up at me.

"Where is she?" I asked her.

"Getting stiches." she said. I looked down at her hands and I noticed the dry blood on her hands.

"Why don't we sit." she said. I sat down on a chair. I thought about me and Tessie's date. She always hated when I called her that. I couldn't help but think of what I was going to do if I would loose her. I'm not going to loose her. I felt my heart pounding out of my chest. I hope I could go see her soon.

Tessa's POV:

I woke up and my vision was blurry, and my head was spinning. My ears were aslo ringing. I soon regained my sight and hearing, and looked as I saw I was in a hospital room. I felt emense pain in the back of my head. I went and felt stitches in the back of my head where I was hit. A nurse then came in.

"Oh look who's awake I'll go tell your brother and sister." she then walked out the room. I was completely confused now. I know for a fact that I didn't have a brother. A few minutes later she came back with Sarah and Luke. She must have thought Luke was my brother.

"Hey how you feeling?" Sarah asked me.

"I feel like I have a million needles in my head." I said, Her and Luke sat in the two chairs next to me. Luke took my hand in his.

"You scared the shit out of me." he said.

"Don't worry you can't get rid of me that easily." I faintly smiled. "What happened?' I asked.

"I don't really know. I found you in the morning." Sarah said.

"Where's my dad and Maria?" I asked her.

"Your dad went to go find the bastard that did that to you and my mom had to go to work. She didn't want to though." she said. I nodded and looked down at her hands.

"Is that mine?" I asked her.

"Yeah. I should go wash them off." she got up and left the room.

"Does she know?" Luke asked me

"Yeah, but she could barely contain her excitement for me so it's all good." I said.

"Have you forgiven her?" he asked.

"No not exactly it'll take time." I said. He nodded.

"You know what I could really go for?" I said.

"What?"

"A kiss from you." I smiled. He leaned in and kissed me. ''Much better." I laughed. I had trouble keeping my eyes open.

''Do you have any memory from last night?" he asked.

"Well I woke up to a crash, and then went to see what it was. A plate had broken on the kitchen floor, so I cleaned it up. I then was walking back to my room, but I saw someone standing in the living room, almost trying to hide that fact that he was there and the next thing I know I was hit on the back of the head." I said.

"Did you see his face?'' he asked.

"No the lights were out and he was wearing a mask I think." I said. Sarah came back into the room.

"I just got off the phone with your dad he said the sliver, fine china and the dvd player are all missing. They must have been robbing us and you woke up." she said.

"Well at least you're okay." Luke said.

"Have I ever mentioned I hate this hospital. The people here are idiots. My nurse thought you were my brother for christ sake." I said. They both laughed.

"I would much rather be your boyfriend." he said. His phone vibrated and he pulled it out of his pocket.

"I have to get back home you sure you're going to be okay?" he said.

"Yeah I'll be fine." I said. He got up and left the room.

"Do you want me to call Calum of Michael?" Sarah asked me. I liked how she was trying make sure I okay and that she was worried about me.

"Um yeah just call Michael for now." I said. I didn't want to have Sarah call Calum. She got up and walked outside the room, and a few minutes later came back in.

-------

Michael got there about twenty minutes after Sarah had called him. I knew he would be completely worried because of what had happened to Beth he was not so good with the whole home break in. Sarah had keft the room while me and Michael talked.

"Hey." he said.

"Hi. You look more shitty than I do." I laughed.

"Well sorry I was kinda sleeping when I got the call." he said. I raced my had and brushed through his hair.

"There you at least look like you brushed your hair." I said.

"You okay?" he asked me.

"Yeah, are you?"

"I was scared shitless when Sarah called me. I can't take all these people I love getting hurt." He said.

"Don't worry I'm not going any where." I said. I looked at him, as he had a worried look on his face. I suddenly felt nervous once I thought of me and Luke getting back together. I didn't know if Luke wanted to tell him. He looked at me with a curious face. I knew now he knew I was nervous.

"What are you hiding O'Connell?" he asked me as he studied my face.

"What I'm not hiding anything." I said in a high pitched voice.

"Spill it." he said.

"I don't know. Luke might not want you to know yet." I said.

''Have you met Luke he's going to tell me eventually, now tell me." he said.

"Okay, me and him got back together." I said.

"Oh wow well I would probably know about the in the next hour so it doesn't really matter." he said. I was bit surprised he wasn;t shocked.

"Wait you already knew I was gonna go back to him?" I said.

"Oh yeah big time. He's Luke Hemmings, and we all knew how much you liked him so there's no big shock there." he said. I suddenly felt sharp pain in the back of my head. I went and touched the back of my head.

"You okay?" he asked me.

"Yeah it just hurts." I said. ''Michael you can't tell Calum...not yet." I said.

"My lips are sealed." he mostioned a zipper across his lips. I felt very tired suddenly. "I'll let you rest." he said standing up.

"Thanks I'll talk to you later." he walked out and I wasn't awake for much longer.