Chapter Twenty-Seven: You Guys can Walk Home.

A/N: Hey guys I didn't really proof read this well but enjoy

"Luke I really don't want to do this." I complained

"Well you don't have a choose, so grab the guitar." he said. I grabbed the guitar, knowing I couldn't change his mind.

"How is this going to help be get over my stage fright, it's only four of you." I said.

"Well" Luke said in a high pitched voice. With that about two dozen people entered the room, and took a seat . Ashton then closed the curtains hiding the five of us. I was frozen, I couldn't do this I could barely play in front of just Luke.

"No Luke I can't do this, I won't do it." I said.

"Tessa you're never going to get over your fear if you run away from it." he said

"Luke last time I was on stage I froze and fainted." I said

"Well this time is different." he said.

"How is this any different." I asked

"Because I'm going to be watching." he said, with a smile on his face.

"Yeah that makes me feel so much better." I said in a sarcastic tone, and rolled my eyes.

"Please Tessie...for me." he said. I couldn't say no.

"Dammit Luke I hate you." I said. His face lit up. I grabbed the guitar and stood up. Micheal put a microphone in front of me.

"Oh hell no I'm not singing."

"You don't have a choice." Luke said.

"And what song am I doing?" I said,not even caring anymore.

"Whatever you want." he said. I gave him a dirty look. Michael, Calum and Ashton had all gone down into the crowd, leaving me and Luke.

"You'll do fine." Luke said. He wrapped his arms around me and then kissed me.

"I still hate you and you know you're going to have to pay for this." I said. he just laughed, then went down into the crowd. They gave me a few minutes to decide what I was playing and to get myself under control. Then the curtains opened. I felt like I was going to throw up.

"Let's just get this over with." I thought to myself. I took a deep breathe, and began to play. I decided to play A Team my Ed Sheeran, because that was the only song I could think of at the time. I sung softly, and trying not to look at the crowed. I then felt a little more comfortable and I began to sing a little louder. The next ting I knew the song was over and the curtains shut. Luke came back up on stage and so did the other three boys.

"Okay get in line." I said to all four of them.

"Why?" Luke giggled.

"Because you are all getting kicked or punch which ever you prefer, for making me do that." I said. They all looked at each other and the they nodded at Luke. He came at full speed at me and picked me off the ground, and flung me over his shoulder

"Luke put me down!" I yelled.

"Not until you admit you had fun." he said.

"I didn't though. I don't want to lie. Haven't you heard that lying is not good for a relationship...put my the fuck down." I started to laugh a little. This time Luke put my down.

"Hey Calum do your have you keys?" I asked

"Yeah there on the desk in the back. Why?" he said.

"Did you drive Luke here today?" I asked

"Yeah." he said, with a confused look on his face. I then ran as fast as I can into the back and grabbed his keys. Luke chased after me, knowing what me plan was. I ran into the parking lot and got into Calum's car and locked the doors before Luke and Calum could get to me.

"Tessa come on open the car." Calum said.

"No, if I had to sing in front of people you guys can walk home." I said.

"You just expect to stay locked in there." Luke said.

"Of course not." I said. I then started the car.

"Tessa don't!" Luke said. I waved goodbye and then pulled out. I drove to my house. I got out of the car and saw Luke and Calum running down the street. I just rolled my eyes. They finally got there and I gave Calum his keys.

"You guys are idiots." I said to them.

"Why?" they both said in unison.

"Because Ashton has car." I laughed. The realized what they did and I could tell they felt stupid.

"Well I'm going home, come on Luke." Calum said.

"I'll talk to you later." Luke said to me. He then pecked me on the lips.

"I still think you're an asshole." I said. He just smiled and got into the passenger side of Calum's car. They pulled out, and I went inside.  I saw Sarah standing at the top of the stairs, with a look of accomplishment on her face.

"Why are you so happy?" I said to her.

"Because I know for a fact that every girl in school hates you now." she said, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"And I care because?" I said. Her smile went away. "I have never even made eye contact with some of those girls, so I could care less." I passed her and hit my shoulder into her's. I went into my room and sat on my bed. I was relieved that I was off of that stage. I honestly wish I wasn't afraid to be on stage because I would completely get into music if I could.