Split Down The Middle

"I think this might be a little warmer. And a little more legal."

"North, I told you it was fine that we were there."

        Laughing slightly, Della looked around the apartment that North had brought her to. It was small, but so were most of the apartments in the city. The kitchen/entryway led into the living room and from there, two doors led off into most likely the bedroom and bathroom. A rabbit cage sat in the corner and she spotted a wisp of gray fur before it dashed into a hiding spot.

"So you're the twin that has the rabbit?" Della asked, walking over to the cage.

"Yep. This is Theta," North introduced, unlatching the cage. "You aren't allergic, right?"

"Nope, perfectly fine," she replied, watching the gray rabbit practically jump into North's grasp.

"He kinda does his own thing but he likes me to hold him a lot so I usually eat dinner and let him sit on my lap or something like that," he explained, watching the rabbit sit still on his legs.

"That's adorable," she giggled, smiling at their interactions.

"Well, I'll put him away for now. I know it's kind of late and all, but I have plenty of movies if you want to watch one," he offered, letting the rabbit hop back into the hutch as he closed it.

"I don't know. I have to go to work tomorrow," she said softly, biting her lip.

"But I don't," he teased.

"But I do. It was nice hanging out. Maybe tomorrow we can catch lunch or something. You have my number and I have yours so just let me know, okay?" she replied, getting up and stretching.

"Okay," he agreed, standing up with her.

"Bye North. I had fun," she said softly, hugging him.

"Bye Della. See you tomorrow," he replied, watching her leave after he finished hugging her.

        Once in the hallway, Della sighed. It had been fun, no doubt. But she was confused about what she wanted to do. Wash originally had captured her attention, but North seemed to be doing that job a little better. York was just an egotistical guy that she would rather leave to Carolina. As for the two blondes though...she didn't know which to choose.

"What have I gotten myself into?"

___________________________________________________________________________________

(Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Red VS Blue characters, they are owned by the lovely people at RoosterTeeth :))