Understatement

Beep...Beep...Beep....

        Sunlight filtered through half-open cutains, causing Della to slowly open her eyes. It was around dawn and her apartment windows faced the sunrise so every morning was a wake-up call. The alarm was only set for a fail-safe. She hardly ever needed it.

        Yawning, she grabbed her phone off of her nightstand and unlocked it. Two messages glowed on the screen. One was from Carolina while the other was from North. Sighing, she opened Carolina's first.

Hey, didn't know if maybe later you'd want to go for a run. Let me know if you're availible!

Then, she opened North's up.

Want to catch pizza and a movie at my place tonight?

        Half-groaning, she set the phone down to rub her head. Practically overnight, she'd become a social butterfly and she wasn't sure she wanted to be. Work still had to get done and the two new friends she'd met might get in the way of it. But then again, it was North....but she could go run with Carolina too. Sighing again, she picked the phone back up to reply to North.

Pizza and a movie sound fun! See you at 6? 

Pressing send, she went to Carolina's message to respond.

Run at lunch? Like 12-ish?

        She sent that too. Now she'd be able to do both things and still be able to work. Sure, she'd have to skip eating lunch, but pizza at North's should cover that even though it'd be a lot later. Besides, she could snack on candy a little. But not too much. After all, she did need to stay in shape. The candy was mostly for the horses anyway.

        Sliding out of bed, she went to her closet in search of clothes. She'd showered the night before to save time in the morning, so the newest blouse and dress pants immediately went onto her body. Today's colors were purple and black. 

"Oh, I can tell today is going to be an interesting one," she sighed, looking into the mirror as she curled her hair.

And she didn't know how much she'd be right...

___________________________________________________________________________________

(Disclaimer: I do not own the Red VS Blue characters, they are owned by the lovely people at RoosterTeeth :))