Perfect

It was show night. I walked out of my trailer into the beautiful sunlight and decided to go check up on Beth. I knock on her trailer door and there's no answer so I proceed to the makeup trailer. "Bethany here?" I ask peeking my head through the door. "No sign of your Beth here. Check hair!" Lea laughs and I go next door to hair. "My Beth." I walk in and see Bethany and Janel giggling about something. "Oh Baethaaannnnyyy." I say swooping over to her. "Why hello, Derek." She says laughing. "Hello beautiful." Her cheeks turn pink and she starts twiddling her thumbs. I sit next to her and ask "What are you so nervous about?" She looks at me and then back down at her thumbs. "What?" I smirk and say "I've got you all figured out Mota. Your nervous. You mess with your thumbs or twirl your hair when something's bothering you or your nervous." The hair dresser took a break so it was just us, Janel and the lady fixing her hair, Lea, and Sadie. "I'm nervous. I don't want to let you down. So many things could go wrong. I could drop the umbrella, I could fall, I could miss a step, I could be behind, and I know how much this means to you." She says not looking me in the eye. I grab her cheek and look her in the eye. "You could never let me down babe." She smiles and I kiss her forehead and walk out. I close the door and then begin to hear Janel say something that caused everyone to reply with awes. I press my ear to the door and she says "Beth your lucky. Even if you guys aren't dating or he dosent feel for you like that, he still treats you like a princess and cares for you. He actually pays attention to you. And loves you." I smile and then accidentally bump my head onto the door a little to rough. "Who's out there?" I hear Sadie say and make a run for it. I turn around to go the other way and see Bethany. "Your not slick, Hough." She laughs and I walk over to her putting my arms around her waist. "Hello Princess." I could feel her smile against my chest. "I could get used to this." I whisper. She looks up at me and whispers back "Me too."