Hurt.

"Bethany!" He shouts and rubs his hand through his hair. "Sorry. Let's do it over." She says, calmly. She's never been the one to yell and scream back, she stays quiet and does what she needs to do. To top it off, she wasn't feeling to great today but she wasn't planning on telling Derek who was already about to burst. She thought he'd think it was an excuse and be even more upset so she kept quiet.

"You did it wrong again." He says. "What's up with you today? Your energy sucks." He continues. "Does it really?" She ask the camera men. They nod and Keo and Sasha give her a look of confidence and she continued on until it got on her very last nerve.

"Derek! You have to understand, I'm not a pro. I've never done this in my life. I'm new at this. I'm sorry I'm not perfect!" She says and storms out of the room. She couldn't take it any longer. She felt so sick and disgusted and then someone she always thought would be there for her, is yelling at her.

"Beth?" Val says, grabbing her arm. "What?" She snaps. "What's going on? You can hear the yelling all the way down the hallway." She calms down and they sit on the couch in the lounge. "He's just being a total... jerk. I've never seen that side of him. He's always been so gentle, kind, sweet, laid back, and today he's just. I don't know. I'm just tired and my stomach is killing me today."

"He always get's that way mid season. Don't take it personally, Bethany." He says as she lays her head down on his shoulder and drifts off to sleep.

"Man, don't you think your being a little harsh?" Keo says, sitting next to Derek. "I don't know. I've never seen her that upset. It kills me to know I caused it." He says. "We know man. That's what happens when feelings are involved." Sasha says and Derek slaps his chest. "She's hurt. I got to fix this."

He walks out into the hallway and down the hall to see Beth sleeping on Val. He looks up from his phone and nods, "Don't be to hard on her." Derek nods and picks Beth up and walks back to rehearsals.

"Hey." She says looking up at him. "Hey." He says back with so much love in his eyes. "Never realized how beautiful and blue your eyes are." She says admiring him. "Well, I've realized how stunning you are." She blushes and puts her head in his arm.

He lifts her chin up and says, "You good?" She nods and he says, "Even if nothing else is, I know we are." She rubs his cheek and replies, "I don't know what this is, but I believe in it." He kisses her forehead and says, "Me too."