Fight.

She didn't understand. She didn't understand how she got herself into this mess, and why she was standing where she is now.

He didn't fight for her, but now he wants to run back and pretend everything is fine and to her it will never be fine. He hurt her, made her scream, made her feel stupid and ignorant.

After all the screaming was over she looked at him straight in the eye, got closer to him, and whispered, "I guess there will never be a good enough explanation of why you didn't fight for someone." She simply wiped away the tear falling from her eye, and turned around to leave.

"Beth-" With her back turned towards him, all she did was shake her head and walk out.

He knew he couldn't let her escape again. She was everything he ever wanted. She was genuine, smart, silly, sassy, hilarious, and absolutely stunning. She was the most gorgeous person in the world to him, and always will be.

He ran out the door and into the cold New York air. "Bethany! Stop!" He yelled as she was getting into a cab. She turned around and he continued.

"I've already let so many nights pass without telling you this or calling or saying I love you. Let's go back to the start please. Nobody said it was easy, nobody ever said it would be this hard. But I love you, and your so worth it. I'm not letting you walk away again. I can't. And I won't. I'm sorry, babe. I really, truly am."

She smiled, and looked down and back up at him. "Your truly the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I'm so lucky to have you," She said and jumped into his arms.

He pulls her into a soft kiss and she wraps her legs around his waist. She looks up and sees it started to snow. "I love you." He said, she looked back down at him and replied, "I love you."

They would be okay. They would always end up back together no
matter the obstacles. Always.

He'd take her anywhere, put her on a throne, and make sure that she would never be alone.