Finally.

I don't know if she was looking at me, she probably smiles like that all the time. I couldn't just walk by, and not say hi. I know her name, everyone in here knows her name and I know she's not looking for anyone right now so I don't want to come on strong.

I wasn't supposed to fall in love this way. Not with a 19yr old, 3 years ago. She's 21 now and just as beautiful as ever. I still find myself typing in her Instagram user and staring at her in all her glory. She's stunning. I still see her everytime I shut my eyes at night and everyone I wake up in the morning. Or every time I dance. It's her.

Her eyes are so intimidating. My heart is pounding but it's just a conversation. It's been 3 years. She doesn't know me anymore, and I'm just another guy. I don't want to steal her freedom. I don't want to change her mind.

"Hey, Bethany." She turns around and gasps. "Hey, Derek!" She says hugging me and resting her head on my shoulder for a split second. I know it starts with hello, and then you just try to be nice and they try to get to close. I wanted to make it clear, I'm here for her and her only. "May I have this dance?" I say bending down and taking her hand. "I'd love to blondie." She says as I lead her into the ballroom floor.

We laugh and giggle thought the whole dance and as it ends I feel sadness rush over my body. I dip her and we stare into each other's eyes for a long time until we touch foreheads and I whisper "I've missed you." She whispers back "I've missed you too." I connect our lips and feel her smile into the kiss. "Finally." She says and laughs. "Yeah, finally." I say pulling her close.

Guys this sucked and I'm lacking I know, but I need ideas! I don't have any!