Yes.

The gentle sound of the plane somewhat comforts her, causing her to envelope herself more into the blanket she stuffed in her backpack before leaving LA. She sigh's quietly but she is mindful of her friends in the cabin talking and drinking. Life of a minor. She looks to the right of her see a sleeping Witney. She can feel the radiance of happiness beaming of off her from her big win tonight.

Quickly glancing at what was going on around her, she repositions Witney's head. She wondered why Dylan was in Keo's lap, but she didn't have the mental capacity to even care for the scene. She hears Witney sigh in her sleep and smiles, at least someone was happy. She didn't know why she was feeling this way, really. All she knew was, she was simply, tired and upset. Willing herself to stop over thinking and she clearly wasn't helping the situation- she squeezed her eyes shut for only a few seconds. She re-awakens and turns over to stare at the night sky from the window beside her.

She felt body motion that dipped down beside her, indicating someone had sat next to her. She sighed at the smell of him. "Did you see the shooting star?" He ask. "I wished for another week together." He says. She sighs and turns around and Derek's face was closer then she imagined. "Hey." She says reluctantly. "What's wrong?" She knows she couldn't lie to him, because he knows her like the back of his palm. "Are happy endings real?" He raises a eyebrow and she realizes he can't answer the question. She turns her head back to the window with disappointment. "I don't think anyone knows the answer to that." He sees the hurt written all across her face. "But if two people are right for each other, I like to believe love will find its way. It always does, if it was meant to happen. And if they succeed even through the obstacles." She scrunches her face and says "Obstacles?"
"Yeah. Like distance."
"Differences?"
"And disapproval." Another conformation from him.
Finally she turns her head away from the skyline and to him, and he holds onto her hand. Her head sits underneath his chin and he brushes a kiss on her forehead. "Sounds like a lot against two people." She comments. He nods silently and squeezes her hand.

Yes.

During DWTS she never knew what she wasn't and what she was allowed to say. So they came up with a code, one squeeze is a yes, two squeezes is a no. Or a tap. But now a days she didn't need a lot of guidance, she just has to look at him. She sighs in relief. "Promise?" He knows he shouldn't but he will do anything to make sure she gets that happy ending. "Promise." She knew she shouldn't be doing this and that this could take a unexpected turn but she felt it. "So, are you okay?" Bethany smiles and squeezes his hand once more.

Yes.