New.

In honor of the cast reveal and Derek's surprise!! Remember: his new partner is blonde and has a boyfriend. With that, Enjoy! :)

"Hey Bethany. Did you watch this morning?" My mom ask as I walk downstairs. "Watch what?" I ask confused. "The cast reveal for this season." She says pouring me a cup of coffee. "Oh, no. Anyone special or surprising? Already know Mark's by the way, Sadie told me last night." She laughs and looks at with a black expression. "When's the last time you talked to Derek?" She ask. "Last week. Why?" She slids her phone to me and I spit the coffee out of my mouth. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." I clean it up and continue to read the article. "What? How is he going to manage to do that?" Is all I said. That wasn't the only question running through my mind though. "Producers are letting him. Apparently she's 25, won gold medal 5 times, really pretty and going to school in NY so it all works out." She says. "Well that's great. I'm happy for them." I say and rush back up to my room. Is he going to act the same way that he did with me, with her? Is he gonna act happier around her than me? Is he gonna forget me? Is he going to call me beautiful or babe anymore? Am I never gonna hear from him again? All of that rushed through my brain when I saw their photo. I really didn't think that I would feel this way. I decide to tweet "Congrats to all the new stars and pros! Rooting you all on!"

"So are you nervous?" I ask Nastia. "Not so much, excited." She smiles. I hug her and say goodbye. I feel my phone buzz through my back pocket and see two tweets from Bethany. Yes, I still get her tweets sent to my phone. "Congrats to all the new stars and pros! Rooting you all on!" And "Missin' u" She's upset. I didn't tell her I changed my mind, I also haven't contacted her in a week. I tweet "@BethanyMota Missing your smile and laugh so much today. Love you -D" She needs to smile, and I'm hoping that would help. "I miss you too D. Wishing the best for this season!" She tweets back.

Tonight's the premiere of season 20 and Sadie and I will be attending. We walk into the ballroom a hour before show and are overwhelmed. "Beth! Sadie!" Mark shouts and we intertwine in a group hug. "Beth, I think someone wanted to see you in the sky box." He says and winks.

"Bethany." He says sighing. "Derek!" I say running into his arms. "You look so beautiful." He smiles. "Thank you." I say as we sit. "Hey Derek." Another girl says as she sit downs next to him and he puts his arm around her. "Hey! Beth this is my partner, Natisa." I shake her hand and say "Oh! Nice to meet you!" I see Sadie, Mark, and his partner off in the distance and rush over to them. "Hey guys!" I say and nudge Sadie to look Derek's way. "Hey. Are you and Derek a thing? He was talking about you non stop!" Willow says. "No, we aren't." I say putting my head down. Willow was actually really mature for her age and super chill. I look over and see Sadie sitting right in the middle of Derek and Nastia. I laugh and continue to talk to Mark and Willow.

"Meet me in trailer after show please." I see Derek's text message pop up on my phone a few moments after they performed.

I knock on the door and Derek welcomes me with hugs. "Take a seat." I follow his command and he says, "I know I didn't tell you this sooner and I'm sorry but Bethany, I love you." My jaw drops and I say "I love you too!" He pulls me in for a hug and after a long moment of peaceful silence I say. "What took you so long?" He looks at me with all the love in the world in his eyes and simply says, "I really don't know." I laugh and so does he and finally, our lips are connected. "I knew it." We turn around and see Natisa. "Since I watched you two dance last season, I knew there was something." She says pointing and leaving, we all laugh and I say "Where were we?" He smiles and says "Right where I want to be." And with that, our lips are reunited. This is new, but I'm up for it.