Plans Change.

He stares at his reflection in the mirror and thought why he was doing this to himself. He straightens his tie and gelled his hair the normal way. He looks at his reflection on last time and shakes his head and places his head in his hands. He couldn't believe he was doing this or in this situation.

"You ready?" Witney says peeking in through the door way. "Be right there." She nods and leaves him alone, she knows this is killing him. He always thought this day would be their day, a wedding, but no this is her and someone else's wedding day. His friends knew that and didn't force him to go, but he chose too.

Bethany was doing the same, though. She also stood in front of the mirror, trying to find a mistake, she felt like something wasn't right or something was missing. She just couldn't pin point it. She had no idea how much hurt she was causing Derek, she was just happy he was going to be there.

Emma, Val, Mark, Witney, Julianne, and Derek all piled in the car and drove to the venue. The whole ride they tried to stay off the topic of the wedding but it was hard not too. "I bet it looks flawless, since it is Beth we're talking about." Emma says, "I know! I'm excited to see her dress!" Julianne shrieks, "Ooooo and her makeup and she said there is a dance floor and little games" Witney smiles.

"Alright we get it. Cute wedding." Derek snaps. "Man, it's alright." Val says patting him on the back, while all their hearts broke for their bestfriend. "Derek you don't have to do this." Mark says, pulling over. "We could turn around right now if you want." He shakes his head and replies, "No, I have to see her. I have to hear her voice, I have to see her smile, hear her laugh, hug her, support her." They all don't say anything and Mark gets back on the road.

Once they arrive they're confronted with flashing lights and questions. "Derek! Emma! Val! Mark! Witney! Julianne!" They all smile and wave, "Derek is this weird for you considering the chemistry you two had on the show 4 years ago?" Derek ignored the interviewer and walked inside with his friends.

They meet up with Sadie and they all catch up. Derek slips away to find a restroom when he bumps into someone. "Hey your Derek Hough right?"

He raises his eyebrow and realizes that this is the groom, Cameron. "Yeah, Cameron right?" He says. Cameron nods and says, "I hear about you all the time.." Derek's heart is delighted that Beth talks about him all the time and then he adds, "From the fans."

His heart dropped. He realized it was almost time and he went and sat down beside Emma. She squeezes his hand and he nods.

Marin came down the the aisle first and as soon as she spotted Derek her eyes widen and she shrieks. Everyone giggles while Marin and Derek hug and he whispers that promises to see her later and she continues on her way.

Her family and friends didn't have a problem with Cameron personally they just always hoped their little Beth would be walking down the aisle to meet Derek.

Cameron felt a rush of jealousy over his body since Marin always screamed and cried when he was around.

Everyone begins to stand when Bethany rounds the corner in all her glory. She truly took his breath away. Her eyes met his and it felt like the whole world stopped. He nodded at her and she wiped a tear away from her eye. This is what she was missing.

He watched her as she looked around, making sure every thing looked perfect, and everyone was seated where she wanted. Her eyes we're filled with tears through the whole ceremony, but not of happiness.

The whole time she was standing at the alter, she was thinking of him. And when the preacher said, "If anyone here doesn't agree on this couple being lawfully joined together, let the now speak, or forever hold their peace," She was hoping he would stand, but instead her sister did. Everyone gasped and soon Mark stood, then Troye, then her parents, then Sadie, then all of her youtube guru friends, then Witney, then Emma, then her grandma, then Janel, then Val, then her aunt and uncles, then Derek.

Bethany ran down the aisle and Derek immediately followed. He looked around everywhere and then spotted and beautiful figure, standing in a long white dress, standing on the beach in te gazebo.

"Hey." He says standing beside her, leaning against the railing watching the waves crash. "Hi." She smiles, turning her head towards him.

They stay in silence for a few moments and she speaks up, "I always imagined having this beautiful fairytale wedding, ya know? Never really thought of who id be getting married too, though. Then as I got older, I did. I was confident in that too. Derek, I'd always thought I'd be walking down the aisle too you." She whispers.

He turns his body fully to her and pushes her hair out of her face. "Funny, that same thought has been in my mind for the past 4 years." He crashes his lips to hers and when they pull apart they felt it. This is where they belong.

"Thanks for crashing my wedding. One of the best things you ever done for me." She says as he wraps her arms around her waist and they stare at the water. "My pleasure." Her kisses her softly and they hear hollers and claps from behind them and they continue to kiss.

"Hey, maybe you'll have another wedding soon, and this time, it'll be perfect. You've got me wrapped around that little finger." He says, tracing her palm. "I'd love that blondie." She says pushing her hands through his hair.

"I love you." He said meaning it so much. "I love you too."