See you again.

"I know in the past I've let to many nights pass without telling you that your beautiful and I love you, and how right this feels, and how your love blooms in the darkness and how it is the only thing I can see and your the one person who make's me smile at just the thought of you." Her cheeks turn red and she places a softly kiss on his lips and runs her fingers through his hair that others may have thought needed a trim but to her was perfect. Everything about him intrigued her.

They know they didn't have a lot of time left. She left in a couple hours to jump on a flight to LA but they had to make tonight count. Not knowing when they would be able to hold each other again worried them both. She would miss everything about him. He would miss every single thing about her. Late night FaceTime calls, sweet text messages just won't work for them any longer.

They didn't speak much, they mostly just stayed in silence. Their legs were intertwined, their hands also, her head was resting beneath his chin, his arms were around her, holding her as close to him as she could get. They just wanted to be in each other's embrace.

They walked to his doorstep and he pushed her hair behind her ear. "Bethany, you go out into this world and do what you need too. Your a little light in anybody's life that has ever met you. I hope the days come easy and moments pass slow and each road leads you were you would like to go. Your dreams stay big and worries stay small, and when I see you again, you can tell me all about it. We've come such a long way since where we began. I'm proud of you." He says and wipes the tear falling from her eye.

"You truly are a gift, Derek. Anyone would be so lucky to have you." She says looking away. "Look at me." He says turning her face towards him. "You have me." She shakes her head and buries it in his chest. "You good?" He ask. She nods and he says, "Even when nothing else in the world is, I know and believe we are."

"I'm not so certain about that." She says brushing her thumb against his cheek. "Don't say that." He says, holding her hand to his face. "I have to go." She says and kisses him one last goodbye. "I'll tell you all about it when I see you again."