Stronger.

She woke up a little late today, her heart still stinging from the pain, she got up and got dressed anyways and put a smile on her face. A little bit stronger.

She turned on the radio, and the song just reminded her of him. Them. She listened for a minute then changed it. She feels a little bit stronger each time she wipes his memory away.

She's done hoping they could be something. He let her believe they had something, but if they did he would have done something. Instead, they said their goodbyes and it's been a total of 24 hours since they've spoken. Dancing With The Stars was over now, and she didn't think that they would be too, but that's what happened.

He drug her around around. She knows her heart will never be the same but she told herself she'd be okay even on her weakest days.

It didn't happen over night, but it's been a month and she hasn't cried. She wasn't going to give him a hour, second, minute longer to come chase after her. He didn't need her, like he said.

She was getting along without him, she thought she was better off without him. Until, they had a encounter in New York.

They caught up over Starbucks and she barley spoke or looked him in the eye. Trying not to fall back in love with his crystal blue eyes even though she knows she never fell out of it.

They were walking around in silence when she couldn't take it any longer. "How does it feel without me?" She whispered and he stopped walking. "Horrible, if we're being honest." He says back, holding onto her. She pushes away and says, "I'm done hoping we could work this out. This has made me a wreck. I felt for you so much, but when I saw her, and you, and everything, and that morning on GMA when all you said was goodbye, hurt." She said. "And we can't just get coffee one day and make this all better and make me feel whole again. I have to be done here."

"Don't say that." He says pushing her hair out of her face. "Sometimes people have to do things, they don't want too. But Derek, I have to do this." She says dropping their hands. "Goodbye Derek." She walks off and doesn't look back even though it was killing her. She was stronger.

Part 2?