I Choose You.

It was a late night and she was in New York, I had trouble on my mind. She was just across town, to the west, but I'm wasting my time down south.

Missed my flight out of Nashville, now I'm staying in a hotel room. My mind was going crazy and I picked up a girl at the bar. She's trying to hold me down here, and I'm just trying to get back.

She had a smile shining like gold but that wasn't Bethany's. I rushed out of there and made it just in time to my flight. I jumped on the plane, back on my way to New York.

I rushed to her apartment building and as I was in the elevator I realized how insane and in love I really must be. 2:00am, Thursday night, trying to get a girl who probably already forgot I existed.

I knocked on her door and a few moments later I see a beautiful, tired, Bethany. "Beth, baby, I've missed you." I say pulling her close to me and lifting her off the ground. "I've missed you too! But Derek, it's 2am. Are you drunk?" She ask, grabbing my hand.

"No! Can we talk?" I plead. "Sure.." She says, confused. "Bethany, everyone needs somebody to love, and I choose you. Yeah, I know, I've been seeing that one girl. I was just trying to get over you, she changed my life, but you changed my world. Literally. You're every place I've went baby, your everything I see, you're making me go crazy, you're even in my dreams Beth, you're always on my mind. I'm just scared of loosing you. Bethany, I love you."

She just sits there for a moment or two before climbing into my lap and placing her lips on mine. She pulls back and admires me and whispers, "Don't be scared of loosing me because I'm always choosing you."