In love.

She's laying out on Venice Beach when she hears her phone ring. Figuring it would be her mom or sister she picked it up I heard a man. "Beth?" She sits up in confusion.

"Mark? Hey!" She smiles at the sound of an old voice. "I miss you! So, I'm having a little get together tomorrow night at my place? You in?" Her schedule runs through her mind and remembers she has a event tomorrow night. "I have a event tomorrow. I'm sorry." She says in disappointment. "Aw alright babe. Nice talking to you!" She smiles and replies "You too! Bye, Mark!"

Her event ended fairly early for a LA event and decided to text Mark and see if everyone was still over. "Party still going on?" A few moments later she gets a message back. "Yep ;)" She smiles down at her phone and replies "Alright, see you soon."

She turns the knob to Mark's home and is surprised by her view. It's Mark, Witney, Val, Emma, Julianne, Artem, and Derek sitting around a table playing card games and eating. Derek. His blue eyes couldn't let go of her even if they tried. "Hey guys." Bethany says hugging everyone, but as she gets to Derek he stands up and pulls her close to him, digging his head in her neck and she does the same.

"I've missed you." He whispers. "I've missed you too." She whispers back. They let go of each other and he pulls out the seat next to him, as she sits.

"Ow! Mark!" Witney shouts and Mark looks at her funny. Mark really didn't do anything to her but she dipped her head underneath the table to see Derek's hand on Bethany's knee. She smiles and gets back in position and sees them smiling and laughing at each other and she gives everyone else that look and they all nod and watch them, watch them fall in love.

"I need some air. Beth wanna come with?" He says grabbing her hand and pulling her up from her seat. "Sure." They walk out on the balcony and sit in silence.

He moves closer and their shoulders brush against one another's. No proof, one touch. They felt enough. You can hear it in the silence. You could see it with the lights off.

For once, they let go, of their fears, their ghost, and made one step. Not much, but it said enough. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled his lips to hers.

They continued to be close friends, but never anything more. The kiss? They acted as it never happened but they both were reminded of it constantly.

One night, he wakes, with a strange look on his face. She was laying next to him, she looked beautiful. He pauses then says "Your my bestfriend." She knew what it was, he was in love.

So it goes, they are dancing in a snow globe round and round in their minds and he keeps a picture of her in his wallet. They understand know why people lost their minds over love. Cause, they can hear it in the silence, they can hear it on the way home, they can see it with the lights off. They're in love.

He rolls over one morning and sees Bethany laying there and he smiles with delight. He whispers not expecting to hear anything back "I love you."

"I love you too, Derek."

Watcha think? :) and Derek and Julianne are going back on tour! Yay! I'll be at the Nashville show! I'm so excited. Make sure your following my Instagram: dwtsaddict and Twitter: AbcDwts_