In love..

In the morning when he woke up, she liked to believe that he was thinking of her. When the sun comes through the window she liked to believe he's been dreaming of her. And that he truly loved her.

She's spent half this morning cuddled up in the tee shirt he slept in. She reawakened for the second time after taking him to the airport and kissing him goodbye early this morning. As soon as she got back to their small apartment she slipped into his black studio rat tee shirt and fell back asleep.

She'd spend the whole day listening to the voicemail he sent her after he arrived in New York. "Hey baby, I'm here. Wish you were here love, miss you already. I love you so much, bye." She smiled and soon felt sadness rush over her body knowing that it would be awhile.

She remembered the first time she saw him. Everyone knew she liked the effect he had on her eyes. But nobody else heard the weight of his words or felt the effect they had on her mind. She was falling in love, and she had never felt that before.

She smiled at the scent of his smell as she wiped her tear away with the shirt. This was all for him. It was dark in a cold December but she had him to keep her warm. He was her shelter. If she was broken, he would bring all this pieces back together. He kept her sheltered from the storm that's raging on.

But now, she's out of touch, she's out of luck, but she knew wherever he was he could pick her up when she's feeling down. Out of all the obstacles, hate, distance, she loved him better now.

He was out of sight, but he was always on her mind. She would do anything for him. Anything.

He could paint her by numbers and color her in. He knew her like the back of his hand. He'd surrender up his heart and swap it for hers.

He looked over at the framed picture of her in his new apartment for the next 6 months. He loved that dress on her. Her hair looked beautiful like that. Or anyway. He loved the way it fell on her neck, down her shoulders and back.

He knew they were surrounded by all the lies and people who talk to much. She always had that kind of look in her eyes as if nobody knew anything but them.

He wanted her to know she's more than enough for him. All that she was, was all he would ever knew. He was so in love. He would shout it from the rooftops.

She looked so beautiful in the light. All of the voices that would surrounded them faded out when she took a breath. She was so intriguing to him.

As she laid in her empty bed in LA and he laid in his as well in New York they both whispered on sync, "I love you."