Lost.

People say that dreams do come true, right? But this dream that she had, had no hope. Her most important dream was love. She really never knew who the dream was going to be based upon until she met him.

Her book of love was long and boring, but soon it was fascinating. She loved it when he read it to her, her book of love had music in it, some of it was just really dumb. She loved it when he would start humming, he could sing anything and she would fall in love all over again.

She knew that this dream would never come true, she didn't feel good enough. She didn't deserve someone like him. Everytime she would hear his name now, or see a picture, it would hurt her. Like she had never experience beside. She didn't attend any of the shows. She couldn't keep up with any of the turning tables.

She knew she had to say goodbye and mean it or it would only cause more pain on herself. So the last time she saw him or spoke to him six months ago was it. She simply said goodbye and meant it more than she should have.

She had done it again. She lost what meant most to her, she had been here many times before. The worst part was there was nobody else to blame. She needed him to hold her and wrap her up, and unfold her. She is small and needy, she needed his touch to warm her up, her heart.

She lost herself again, lost herself and is nowhere to be found. She just needed him.

It was a drop in the ocean, a change in the weather, she was praying for them. It was like wishing for rain as she stood in the desert. He was her heaven.

"You know you've been standing in the same spot for almost 10 minutes now?" She turns around to see him. Derek. "Hi, Derek." She replies, turning back around to stare at the water. "It's beautiful." He says, joining her. "New York will always be stunning." She sighs. "So will you." He says and they turn to look at each other.

"I didn't know that when you said goodbye, it actually was goodbye." He said, softly. "Some things happen for a reason." She replied. "Here I was thinking we actually had something, I believed in this, but you didn't." He said, shaking his head. "You think your the only one hurting? This has been killing me. I still watch the show and seeing you do all the same things you did with me, to her makes me insane. Derek, I'm hurt. I'm broken. And now I don't think anyone can fix it."

"Give me a shot on trying to fix that. And I'll give you a shot on trying to put together my broken pieces." He whispers, looking her straight in the eyes. "Deal." She says, as he pushes his lips to hers.

Wow, the feels for me right now. I'm going through this, but it's not dwts, and it's not Bethany and Derek. This feeling sucks.. Hope your enjoy! Make sure your ready my other story :) night loves