Stronger Pt.2

She remembers promising herself that she'd never fall in love with him. But that one night when it was 4am, and they were laughing way to hard, and she felt happy for the first time in awhile, she new she was screwed.

That afternoon when she left him standing there in the street of New York City still haunts her til this day. She could be with him right now, in his arms, but she threw it all away. And that hurt.

She knew that she was hard to love. Some days she's all smiles and affection and then other days there's nothing she wants more than just to lie in bed and be alone all day. Sometimes she got angry about stupid things and wouldn't talk to you. Other days she may think your the most perfect person in the world. But he still managed to stay in love with her, and nobody really thinks he'll ever stop.

She misses him. She misses the company, the fact they talked about everything together, the complicity, smiles with hidden promises, sudden kisses, everlasting hugs, the emotions, the excitement, holding hands, shy confessions, the eager kisses, the burning nights, she missed every single thing about him.

She fell in love with the way he touched her without even using his hands. She was still hoping that in the end it would be them.

"Bethany?" She's snapped out of her thoughts and turns around to see Derek. "Hi." He sits next to her on the bench. "How did your show turn out?" She ask as he moved closer. "Great. Happy to be back in LA." She smiles and nods. "How have you been?" He asks, she can't lie to him. "Broken." She says looking down and he grabs her hands. "I feel the same pain you do."

She looks up at him and he wipes her tears away like he had always done before. "Beth?" He says with all the love in the world in his eyes. "Yeah?" She says, "I love you so much." She smiles and he presses his lips to hers. "I love you." She says back.

Even when nothing else in the world was good, they were. Finally. They were stronger.