Forever.

She turned around, smiled at him, and turned right back around and headed out the door. He looked happy, but she wasn't. She was the total opposite. He had a girlfriend now. He was over her. Little did she know, he stayed awake at night thinking about her and what they could have been.

They dated for a year or two before breaking up because Bethany felt like she couldn't trust him and it just felt off to her. They still saw one another a lot. A little too much.

One night as she stared out into the city, hoping he was doing the same she saw a shooting star and hoped he saw it too. She remembers seeing his name on the rehearsal board this morning. He didn't get finished until 9 but he sat on the roof of the building and hoped she saw the shooting star.

She was tired. She was broken. She was drowning. She drove up to his land where his little old house was built. It was his parents old home, it was all the way out in the woods but had a breathtaking view. She saw he wasn't home yet and smiled.

He parked his truck and began to go inside when he heard someone talking and then saw a light through the trees. He walked over there and saw a house built of candles and Beth pacing back and forth.

"There you are! You know I come out here, and I build our house out of candles and how cheesy right? I thought you weren't going to show up. I'm still mad at you but I just wanted to tell you that that's the kitchen, and over here is our living room, and this is the room where are kids can play." He began walking to the nervous, non stop talking Beth as she continued, "Where is our bedroom?" He smiled at her. She sighed and he pulled her in and kissed her.

It was a beautiful, long kiss. It was a kiss that it felt like you'd do until the day you die.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife!" Everyone cheered as he took his stunning wife down the aisle. "We did it!" She squealed throwing her arms around him as he spins her around and kisses her gently.

She sat in the passenger seat with the blindfold over her eyes, wondering what Derek was up to now. He opened the door for her and lead her through the path. He untied the blindfold and there stood the perfect dream house. Everything was exactly how they planned it. She ran inside and danced around the big kitchen she dreamed of. She kissed him and whispered, "thank you."

She was upset. He was upset. But he was strong and was there for her, like always. "Babe, there are always other options." She shook her head. "No, I want my own baby. I want a blonde little girl with blue eyes and dimples. That's what I want." He rubbed her back and kissed her temple. "You will." He reassured her. "No I won't."

"1..2..3! Push!" She screamed and then heard the sweet sweet sound of her baby crying. Derek wiped the tears from his eyes and passed the little girl to her mother. "I love you so much." She whispered.

A mom never wants to give her daughter off and neither does her father. Derek walked their not so little girl down the aisle as Bethany and her two other siblings sat beside her comforting their mom.

He stood there. Frozen. They lowered the casket and tears fell from his eyes. Bethany Mota Hough 1993-2048. She watched him and her three kids from above. She knew they'd be okay. She sat by him as he sat at her grave and told her all about what's going on in his life as if she didn't already know.

Their three kids stood their and now watched their dad being lowered into the ground, right by their mom. Derek Hough 1984-2052. He entered the gates and saw her standing there. She was stunning. She was glowing more than he ever thought was possible. She wrapped her arms around him and he held her tight. "Forever?" She said, "Forever."