Baby Lovin'

He intertwined their hands and knocked on the door of Mark and Witney's home. "Hey guys!" Witney shouts, running around trying to tame her toddler son. "Hey!" Bethany shouts back stepping over all the toys.

"Uncle D! Uncle D!" Liam says pulling at Derek's pant leg. "What's up?" Derek says picking him up. "Can we play catch? Please?" He said holding out the please, "Sure! 5 min!"

"Where is she?" Bethany asked, and Witney laughed and motioned upstairs. "She's upstairs with Mark." Bethany gets excited and runs up the stairs. "Ok so, we should be home by 11;30. His bedtime is at 8:15, and Claire's isn't until 9. Pizza should be here in about a hour! Baths have already been taken care of." Witney says patting Derek's back.

"Alright!" He says smiling and walking to the front yard with Liam. Bethany enters the small nursery and see's Mark changing her. "Hey!" She whispered sticking her head in the door, "Hey Beth!"

Bethany took the small baby from Mark and sat in the rocking chair. "Hey Claire!" She said in her baby voice and Claire giggled. "So when are you going to have one of your own?" Mark asked smirking. "Not sure. Experimenting." She replied back, all eyes on the 9 month old infant in front of her.

Mark and Witney left and it was just Derek, Bethany, and the children. Bethany and Claire were playing around in the floor on the living room and Liam and Derek came inside with mud all over there selves. "Derek.. What happened?" Bethany asks, her jaw dropping. "We were playing football.." He was cut off by the small boy, "And HE TACKLED ME!"

"Did not." Derek said looking down at him, "Did too!" Bethany just laughed as they continued to argue, "Ok you can both just go clean up. Almost time to eat."

"Yes mother." Derek says playfully, and whispers to Liam, "She's so bossy." He giggled and Bethany yelled, "Am not!"

They all lined up at the island in Mark and Witney's kitchen. Derek sat at the end, then Claire in her high chair, then Liam. Bethany handed out pizza and then realized how cute the moment was a took a picture. All of them were stuffing their faces with pizza except Claire, "Babysitting these cute little baby's.. And the big baby!" She giggled and posted it.

Bethany leaned over and kissed Liam's forehead goodnight and Derek did the same, "Goodnight Liam, love you!" She said as she closed the door behind them. He caught her eyes for the first time all night, and pushed their lips together. "I love you." Derek whispered, "I love you too." They were cut off by the cry of the baby.

"What sweetheart?" Derek said picking her up. He rocked her back in forth in his arms as Bethany laid her head on his shoulder and they watched "Big Hero 6." He looked down at the baby and smiled as he watched her eyes close slowly, then at Bethany who's eyes were doing the same, he kissed her forehead and went to put the baby in her crib.

He gently laid her down and watched her for a few moments until he heard the door creek open, "Hey." Bethany whispered, and he walked over to her and held her in his arms. "You'd be an amazing dad. You know that right?" She said, as he gazed into her eyes, "You would be an amazing mom." He said and kissed her temple.

"I'm so thankful for you," she whispered out of the blue as they laid on the couch. Her head was in his lap, and he was stroking her hair. "I love you so much." He said pulling her into his lap and kissing her passionately.

"I'm ready," she said getting closer to his face and leaning her forehead on his. "For what?" He replied, "Kids."