Ready..

She finally went. She finally went to see him dance with Nastia, and she was happy she finally did. Even though their tango reminded her a lot of her own she did last season.

She laughed at his goofiness as him and Nastia were announced and throughout the night. She didn't know seeing him out there with someone else, live, would bring back all their memories and make her miss him more than ever.

He spotted her in the audience and began to beam. She waved at him and he smiled right back. She looked breathtaking. He watched her closely all night from the skybox and felt jealously rush through his body as she held Sasha tight.

When Mark saw her during break, he immediately looked up at Derek who was tested on the rails of the skybox staring at her. He chucked and went up to her, "Hey babe!" She smiled and stood up and they caught up before him and Willow danced.

Watching everyone dance and seeing how many lifts Derek did with Nastia, and how he barley did lifts with her made her a little insecure but that soon left when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Hey baby!" Derek says, hugging her and lifting her off her feet. "Hey, you did great!" She says, as he kisses her forehead. "Thanks, probably because I had a good luck charm here. Didn't think you'd ever make it!" She blushed and he hugged her sister and began to talk to Amy.

She was nervous to meet his new partner. She seemed really sweet from what she's seen and heard. "Hey, I'm Nastia!" She says, hugging Bethany and Amy. "Hi, you did amazing girl," Beth complimented. "Thanks! You did amazing last season. So deserved that mirror ball." She says and they both laugh.

"Picture time!" Derek shouts and pulls Beth under neath one arm and Nastia under another and Any was on the outside of Beth. They all huddld around him and disagreed. "I look hideous," Amy says. "Derek if you post that it would be disrespectful." Nastia adds. "Post it and your dead Hough." Bethany says smiling. "Your such girls! And I won't post it then." He says winking at Beth.

She sat around and caught up with everyone and then was surprised. "Bethany Noel Mota, may I have this dance?" Derek says spinning her around. "Yes, you may." She says giggling.

They waltz across the small space they had that wasn't crowded of the ballroom and had everyone's attention. He dipped her and they're lips were just inches apart when Mark yelled at him to get back to rehearsals for the anniversary show.

"Hey, I really have to go. You did amazing as always. See you soon?" She says, hugging him and he digs his head into her neck. "Of course, love you B!" He said kissing her cheek.

She was almost back to her new apartment when she received a unexpected phone call. "Hey, Beth! Derek is hurt, can you make it to the hospital?" Her jaw dropped and she turned around right away. "Be there in 5!"

She rushed through the doors of the hospital and ran to Mark. "Where is he? Is he ok? What happened?" She asked and Mark laughed. "He's fine. Broken toe, severely broken ankle, and possibly ligament damage. He has a MRI in the morning. You can go see him." He says, and she hugs BC and Mark's dad.

"Beth?" He ask, sitting up straight. "Hey, I'm here." She says kneeling down by him, and he grabs her hand. "You okay?" She smiles, and he pokes her dimple. "I'm fine love. Are you okay? Have you been crying?" He ask and rubs her cheek with his thumb. "Well yeah. Mark didn't explain, he just said you were hurt," she giggled.

"I much rather this be me than you, now I don't think I could sit, and watch you hurt." He says, kissing her forehead. "If I could take all your pain away I would." She said, looking up at his icey blue eyes.

"You can." He whispered, she gave him a confused look. "Wha-," she's cut off by his lips being pressed to hers.

"All better!" He said and gives a thumbs up. "Your unbelievable." She giggles and kisses him again. "I'm just glad you finally did it." She says and he began to speak but Mark came in.

"Ready to go?" He asked. Derek turned looked at Bethany and she smiled. "I'm ready."