Us.

As I sit around in my small room I realize how much my life has changed over the past two years. Did I ever plan on falling for my dance partner? No, never really crossed my mind. The day I got the call saying I'm meeting my partner with in the next couple days, I didn't expect to be sitting where I am today.

She had me so intrigued and left me wanting more the very first day I met her. I knew since she said "So nice to meet you!" this was going to be a little different. If you've ever had the privilege or honor to meet Bethany, you know what I'm talking about.

Everyday there was a burning passion between us of just wanting each other, both of us too scared to fall back in love. Until one day, I took her up to my secret favorite spot on the beach in Northern California. We sat there on the rock, drawing patterns in each other's hands, when she looked up at me and my eyes were glistening with love. I pushed her lips to mine, and she smiled into the kiss. Then, I knew this was love. That rock is now ours.

We kept quiet until after New Years, not wanting anyone to know because it was fun to us. It was fun being each other's little secrets, sneaking around, but the part that sucked was not being able to show her off and being so far away.

Bethany, is just so incredibly stunning and genuine. I can't ever get enough of her dimples, or her laugh. You can see them or her it from miles away, and that's what I love about her. She's everywhere; even when she's not with you. Her love is constantly being shown and given and spreading. She has so much love to give, and she does.

Meeting Bethany Mota, has been the very best thing that has ever happened to me. I don't know if it's her smile, laugh, dimples, personality, sense of humor, style, shyness, or her weirdness, I just really can't put into words how much I love Bethany. She's a gift to have, keep, and cherish for the rest of my life. Always, my Bethany.

Growing up, I wanted the same thing every little girl wanted. I dreamed the same thing everyone else did. I wanted to be popular, pretty, smart, the guy magnet, but sadly I wasn't. Nobody ever made me feel that way, either. No matter how many times my friends, or my parents, would tell me I'm special or beautiful, I never felt it until I met Derek.

Derek sees the absolute best in anyone he lays his eyes on. He's always positive, motivating, inspiring, laughing, and smiling. His smile, oh his smile, it brings so much light into my life and makes my day. Even if it's over FaceTime or a silly selfie he will send me when I'm away.

When the lights are down low, and it's just us slow dancing around our apartment, our my favorite moments. I think, those are the things I'll share with our children and they'll always know how much mommy and daddy loved for each other.

When there are boundaries, we try and knock them down. Together, and better than ever. Us two, we are a team. Apparently to all of America we are "America's hottest power couple." Just going to a event or walking around New York hand in hand makes me happy, because people know he's mine and I'm his. It'll be like that until the way we leave this earth, and I know it.

"You ready?" My dad says latching onto my arm. I nod and hold back my tears. He kisses my cheek and we began to walk down the aisle. I see Derek standing there, holding back tears, and smiling, with those gorgeous, icey, blue eyes.

Never have I ever, thought I'd be walking down the aisle to Derek. I look around and see all of his huge family and friends on the right side and I get waves and smiles. Then I catch Jules and his moms eyes, and there already crying. I turn my head to my family, I see my mom and sister dropping tears, my closest youtube friends, dwts family, and then Derek.

"Hi." I say as he hugs me and I let go of my dad. "Hello, love." Once it's time for vows, he goes first. "Beth, my beautiful Bethany. We've come such a long way since that day you walked into the studio. Your such a special girl. You bring so much light and joy to my life and without that I wouldn't be who I am today. Who ever knew that day you walked into the studio, we would end up here? I sure has heck didn't. Your love and support is endless and I can not thank you enough. You've left a true mark on not only my life, but just about everyone's life here. With all of that being said, I love you. I'm so glad that I can call you mine and I hope this last forever." Everyone claps and I wipe the tears from my eyes and hold onto his hand.

"Ahh, Derek." She says and giggles. "You were right. I remember you told me when we were getting ready for week 9. You said to me; Listen B, I know I'm attractive and all, but if you think that's it, you got a lot more coming." The crowd laughed and I held her hand tight. "It's not only your charming looks, your ability to always take me away when you dance, your corny jokes, when you kiss my forehead, when you say you love me, it's just you. You have something about you that makes me feel so special, I just can't stop smiling. Before I met you I really didnt know what it was like to just look at someone and smile for no reason. You bring the best out in me. I feel like I'm apart of this love story. Thank you for all that you've done, to make me stronger, to be confident, to just go kick butt in everything to do. I love you."

And this was it, this was ours. I dipped her and kissed my bride. Mine.

Later that night, after all the crazy partying, they were on a plane to the Dominican Republic. "I can't believe it." She whispers. "Can't believe what?" He says squinting his eyes. "This. Us. Derek Hough, we are absolutely crazy." She says giggling and putting her head down. He pulls her face closer and whispers "This is our crazy, wild, but beautiful love story." He smashes his lips to hers and she whispers back "I love us." He smiles into the kiss and so does she.

"I love you."