Friends.

We're not friends. Nor have we ever been, we just try to keep those secrets in a lie. If they find out, will it all go wrong? Heaven knows, nobody wants it too.

I could take the backroad but her eyes would led me straight back home. If she knows me, like I know her, she should know.

Friends just sleep in another bed, friends do treat me like she does. I know there's a limit to everything but friends won't love me like she does.

Bethany and Derek both always knew deep down inside, there was something there. It was a burning sensation of wanting each other but the monsters in their heads were scared of love.

We're not friends, we could be anything if we tried. If we try to keep those secrets safe, know one will find out, know one will know if it all went wrong. They'll never know what we've been through.

But then again, if we're just friends, someone else might love her too. If we're just friends there would be nothing I could do.

That's why friends should sleep in another bed, friends shouldn't kiss me like she does, friends shouldn't love each other like this.

She has the perfect smile to brighten up my day, and those pretty brown eyes that wash the rain away, but lately they've been hiding and she's trying to be tough but something's pulling her under and I have to lift her up. Friends, shouldn't leave each other's sides. Friends.

One night they were laying in Bethany's bed watching some movie neither of them were paying attention too, because they were to caught up thinking about one another. As he held her close and drew patterns in her palm, their eyes met. "Bethany, what's wrong?" She lays her head down on his chest and whispers, "I can't just be friends anymore." He nods and holds onto her hand tighter.

"We don't have to be." He says leaning and kissing her lips gently. "Promise?" She says admiring his blue eyes, "Promise."

This sucked :( guysss I'm losing inspiration to write these. Iddkkkkkk.