I See You.

"Beth & I did that one time and-" He was interrupted by "4." He looks at Nikki confused and says "What?" She laughs and replies "That is the 4th time you've talked about her this whole time, and Derek it's only been 2 hours." He puts his head in his hands and hugs her. "Sorry." She shakes her head and motions for him to sit. "So what is it about her Hough? What is is that has you so intrigued?" She ask. "What? It's nothing. She was just my latest partner, I'll probably do this for you next season." He laughs, dodging the real answer. "No you won't but okay. Don't admit that your in love with this women." She says shaking her head and pulling him up. "One day." He whispers.

We walk in the bar, me and the male pros, with their little plan to get me over her. Their hooking me up, buying me drinks, with a thousand girls, theirs just one thing. I can't go anywhere. I can't do anything. I can't close my eyes, without her in my brain. She won't leave me alone, even though I know she's gone. I look around for someone new, but I see her. I see her jumping up there with the band, grabbing me by the hand. She's stuck like a melody. Don't know what she did, but she did it good. You don't know how I bad, I want to delete her from my phone, find a girl and take her home, but there's only one thing wrong. I'm still stuck on her, she's all I see.

I feel my phone buzz through my back pocket as I arrive home early morning. "Miss you! :)" It's the sweet text messages, the tweets, the FaceTime calls, or the late night talks, that just make me want to hold her so tight and never let go. "Beth?" I call her.
"Yeah, D?"
"I can't take this any longer."
"Take what?"
"I'm coming to NY. That's where you are right now right?"
"No, I'm in Chicago. On my way back. We can meet up tomorrow! Okay? I'm sorry!"
"No no it's fine. See you tomorrow babe."
Really, tomorrow?

I jump up from my sleep, terrified. I hear a noise downstairs and realize it's probably Mark and decide to go down. "Surprise." She whispers loudly. I turn around and see a beautiful, tired Bethany. "Your so freaking cute!" I say running towards her and spinning her around. "I've missed this." We turn around and see Mark at the top of the stair case. "Mark!" She says hugging him and then returning right back to me, slipping underneath my arm. "So? What's next?" She says as we sit on the couch. "What do you mean?" I say pushing her hair back. "I mean, when are you finally gonna kiss me you jerk?" She laughs and I push my lips to hers. "Took you long enough." She whispers, still faces touching. "You've always wanted me, Mota." I say smirking at her. "Sure have!" She says and I pull her into my lap. "Feelings mutual, then." I say as our foreheads stay touching. "Most defiantly."