First.

She hurried through the mess of the apartment and found her phone and dialed Derek's number to FaceTime. "Hey babe!" He says smiling, "Look!" She shouts turning the camera to their little girl. "She's walking!" He shrieks, "Mark come over here! Blair is walking!"

The fellow pros and stars all gathered around to watch Blair walk around Bethany and Derek's apartment. "Derek.. She is adorable!" Witney says covering her mouth. "My god child is going to be the absolute death of me!" Mark says, earning a glare from Val. They all continued to smile and laugh at the small blonde, blue eyed baby and then soon left it to be just Bethany and Derek.

"I really wish I could be there right now." He says, sighing. "Me too." She says and smiles softly. "Your so perfect." He says randomly. She puts her head in her arms and blushes, "Everyday when I see that smile I'm reminded of why I fell in love with you." He gushes over her, again. She was about to say something but was cut off by the cry of their daughter.

"Aw come on Blair." She says pulling her in her lap. Derek loved watching them together. He loved seeing how happy Bethany was to finally have a daughter and he was happy that the small girl belonged to them. "Look, Blair say hi to daddy!" Bethany says waving Blair's hand at the camera. "Hey baby girl. Daddy misses you!" He says blowing her a kiss.

"Daddy!" She shrieks and smiles really wide. "Yeah, that's daddy! Say we love you daddy!"Beth says in her baby voice, as she blows a kiss at him through the phone. She claps her small hands together and Derek laughs. Bethany sat there and admired her baby and the father of her child.

She had just put Blair to bed and sat down on the couch when she heard the door creek open. "Jules! I'm in the living room!" She shouted. She felt someone pick her up and hold her in her arms like she was a baby.

"Hey you." Derek says, moving the hair out of her eyes. "Hi, what are you doing-" He cut her off by pushing his lips to hers. "I've missed you." He said.
"I've missed you too."

He dropped his bags and rushed up to Blair's room and she was still awake. "Blair!" He shrieked and picked her up and she smiled and laughed. "Daddy!" He kissed her forehead and sat her down. Bethany was leaned up against the door frame, admiring them. He looked up and caught her eyes and smiled and she came and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Thank you." She whispered and buried her head in his neck. "For?" He said, turning around and placing the palm of his hand on her cheek. "Her." She said looking down at the sleeping beauty they both made.

"I love you, Bethany. I always will." He says holding her, "I love you too."