Stuck.

It was becoming more noticeable to everyone. Not a soul except Sasha has spoke about her, or to her. He was the only one who didn't care what everyone else said and did as he pleased.

Nothing dramatic happened that caused this. She just left, that's all she did. She didn't speak to anyone, didn't attend any shows, everyone was curious though. But, nobody dared to ask her why.

Derek still had dreams about her. They had just announced the champions. Derek was congratulating everyone and Bethany was by the judges table talking to Julianne. They both looked over at each other at the same time and that's when they both knew they were stuck.

Mark or Val didn't speak about her to anyone, Witney or Emma didn't talk to her either but they were dying to know why their friend was shutting them out, but it all gave them a sense of peace to watch her on the Kid's Choice Awards, and Mark saw her and she flashed him a beautiful smile. But the person this was eating at the most was Derek. Others have let her name slip and things but Derek? Nothing.

Fans were starting to notice this absence in everyone's lives and one night a fan pointed it out.

Derek had just finished his last show and was about to head to LA, when he did his normal meet and greets after. A brunette came up to him, took a picture, and while she was hugging him goodbye she whispered, "It's not illegal to mention her name or act like she exist. Do what's best." She let go, smiled, and walked away.

The whole plane ride, Bethany was all he thought about. He tried for so long to be strong. It wouldn't work any longer. He had to see her.

He couldn't even wait long enough to knock. He opened the door and walked through her apartment and to the living room where he saw her watching their contemporary.

"That was my favorite piece I have ever done on the show." He said, as she turned around in confusion. "Derek. What are you doing here?" She says getting up and hugging him tightly.

They stood in comfortable silence for awhile, he pushed her hair back and smashed their lips together. She smiled into the kiss but then whispered, "We can't."

"I don't want to be right, I don't want to be wrong. I just wanna hold you. I know we shouldn't but I don't care. We don't have to be lonely tonight." He said, wiping tears away from her eyes.

"I love you." She whispered, her hands around his neck. "I love you too." He said, kissing her once more.

They just got 5 inches deeper in love. Now they were defiantly stuck.