Dreams.

She finally came back.

    When their freestyle was over, he hugged his partner tight and kissed her temple. He looked over and saw her. She was stunning. She smiled at him and he smiled even bigger back.

     They ran up to the sky box and received all 10s and she was jumping up in down in excitement. But then, her heart sunk. She saw another brunette come up to Derek after the cameras were shut off and throw her arms around him and kiss him.

    "Hi." She turns around and sees the girl. "Hey." She introduces herself and so does Bethany. She knew that Hayley knew about Beth and Derek. "Look if it makes you feel better one time I asked him who he wanted standing by his side when all his dreams come true and he said you." She left and thought she'd never look back. He came looking for her but she was nowhere to be found. She didn't talk to him for a year. One day he showed up at her doorstep and it was raining and he was soaked. "Look, I don't know what happened with you. But I always will love you." She kissed him and it was magical and whispered, "I love you too but you have to go."

    She couldn't stand being hurt again. She was broken. Everyone was happy with someone and she just wasn't.

    He sat on the corner of his bed and scrolled through their pictures and videos. "I need you to choose who you want standing beside you when all your dreams come true because right now I really have no clue." Hayley said.

     It was a year later. It was the finale. Their he stood with his partner and Val and his partner side by side with only the mirror ball in between them. "And your season 25 DWTS mirror ball champs are... Ellen Pompeo and Derek Hough!"

      The crowd roared and everyone ran down to the floor. Bethany ran into Sasha's arms, laughing. She stood just smiling and laughing looking around as he stood and watched her. Hayley came up to Derek and hugged him. "This is great, D! Congrats" he smiled and hugged her back but she realized who his attention was on. "Go!" She smiled pushing him away, "It's okay really. Everyone deserves a happy ending."

    "Beth!" He shouted through the crowd of people, "Hey, you!" She smiled throwing her arms around him. "Congratulations," she smiled brightly. He nodded. "Ok well I guess I'll be seeing you." She said smiling and walking away. "Hey! Beth!" She turned around, "It's you." He shouted. "What?" She said, "It's you. You asked me who I wanted standing by me when all my dreams came true and it's you." She smiled and he pushed his lips to hers.

    It will always be her. Always.