Crazy.

This week was switch up week, again. It's Season 24 All Star's and I'm not dancing with Derek this week. The anxiousness rushed all over my body, as I walked in the door to find out who my partner was. There was nobody. I sit on the steps in the studio and wait as patient as possible. "Bethany!!" I hear and I lift my head up from my phone and see Val holding flowers and a balloon. "VAL!" I say shouting back and jumping into his large arms. "Hey babe. I'm really excited for this week!" He says smiling and handing me my gifts. "Me too!" I say with a wide smile. "Do you know who Derek got yet?" He ask with a eyebrow. "No, not yet." I giggle. "Are you two a thing, yet?" He ask shyly. "No, just bestfriends." I say smiling. "Alright, let's goooo!" He says swooping me over his head. I laugh uncontrollably when were interrupted by a angry, "Hey!" We look over and see Derek and Vanessa. "Hey." I say back, fixing myself from the pervious moment. "So you got Val?" Derek ask with a tone of jealousy. "Yep, and you got Vanessa. How nice." I say as Val put his head into my shoulder and arms around my waist. "Yes it is." Derek says smirking and pulling her close leaving a kiss on her head. I cringe and turn my head back to Val. "You ready?"

All throughout this week I feel like I've been at war. The studio has been so tense all week long. Derek and Vanessa getting cozy all the time, and usually all Val and I did was hold each other close and smile. I know Derek and I put up a front of just being friends but heck I can't deny it. There's something there, but both of us are to afraid to admit it.

My heart broke into thousands of pieces when I saw all the laughs, smiles, hugging, kissing, and happiness in their package. I'm happy for him, I really am. The whole world stopped for me when I saw them pull each other close and crash their lips together. It wasn't planned, they did it because they had feelings. Feelings for each other.

When I was on stage and I was thinking of him, I felt like I know him, and I know his heart and I know he wouldn't do it to hurt me, but I didn't realize that feeling so confident and so great about myself can be completely shattered by one thing. By something, so stupid. I sat in my trailer crying away my sorrow when I hear someone come in. "B what's wrong?" I hear Derek say hugging me. "Do not touch me." I say pulling away. "What?" He says acting confused. "I strive to be the best partner for you. Friend for you. I'm just really not good enough, am I? You make me feel crazy, you make me feel like all this is my fault. You don't care anymore, so why should I? I mean nothing to you anymore. Your putting me through pain, Derek. I just can't do this any longer." I say shouting and throwing off the bracelet he bought me last year. "I'm done." I say and walk out.

I walk through the long row of trailers, everyone shouting my name trying to get my attention. It's all just blank. I take down the pony tail my hair was in for the show and throw it. "Beth" "Bethany!" I hear from all my cast and crew. I just shake my head and move on.

"Bethany, do you know Derek Hough?" A little girl ask me. "I used too." I smile. I loved him for many years, but maybe I just wasn't enough. I gave up on him, not because I didn't care anymore, because I felt he didn't. I lost the person I never thought I would lose. There came a time were I had to stop crossing oceans for him when stopped jumping puddles for me.

I felt my phone vibrate as it flooded with tweets. "I didn't mean to hurt you."
"I still think about you everyday."
"Still praying you'll come back." I shake my head and wipe away the tears that fell from my eyes. "I'm coming." I think to myself. I have to fix this. I go fix my hair and change clothes and climb into my car, at 3:00am. I twist the door knob and walk straight upstairs and see him standing there, staring outside his window. "Hi." I say making him turn around. He has a puzzled look on his face and he walks closer to me and I shake my head. I sit down on the bed and he does the same. "Just hold me, and please don't let go." I say holding back tears. He nods and pulls me into his lap. "I love you, and you've always been the person I've cared about the most. And you saying I caused you pain and suffering, killed me baby." He says teary eyed. "I love you too." She says into his chest then connecting their lips. "I'm crazy for you." He whispers. This is all sorts of crazy, but crazy is our normal. We're crazy.

Idk about this :(