Them.

(Not my POV, just something sweet)

When I heard our little Beth was going to be on Dancing With The Stars, I was so extremely happy for her. For us, because we all know everything she does is for us. Her motavators.

Seeing all the post leading up to the show, with her partner Derek, made me so happy. Derek? I didn't really know much about him until the show. I went out to the store and picked up his novel and read it within a couple days. He's truly amazing, and is so inspiring.

After the first few weeks of the show Bethany sort of lacked on her youtube videos. I didn't bother me because she was working her butt off every week, for us.

It wasn't until week 8, when I saw something between the two of them that I haven't really seen before.

I saw the way he held our little Beth, or the way he kissed her head or cheek, how kind he was to her, how gentle he was, he always smiled when she came
into view. Always.

And Bethany? I saw the way she would sigh or close her eyes in piece when she felt his touch, and the way she blushed every time he complimented her, how every time he spoke all her attention was on him and she would just admire him, how she smiles like a ridiculous idiot around him.

I know how much hate he and her got for the change. The change in, Bethany, I personally like to believe that change was for the good. Derek helped her become the mature women she is now, and he was a huge role of her incredible journey.

I sort of feel like we were giving our sweet, little innocent, bubbly, Beth off to Derek. I don't mind that one bit. They belong together, even if the two of them don't see it or feel it. She was growing up, and we had to accept it.

*********

I had been a fan of Derek for 5 years now meaning I had watched all of his seasons on DWTS. Derek always had a connection with his partners, but Bethany Mota was a whole different story.

I hadn't heard much about Bethany before she danced with Derek, but she seemed really fun and cute. I was excited to see what they could do. What I wasn't expecting to watch is them fall in love.

No, it wasn't a showmance. Not at all. They weren't faking it. It was the way D acted around her that gave off the sense of love. The way he held onto her like a lost puppy dog, yeah I mean he put his arm around other partners but still. They way he smiled like he had just won all the money in the world when she was around, or the way he looked at her with all the love in the world right there in his crystal blue eyes.

Derek doesn't usually take his partners out to dinner or to see a movie or to meet his family! He normally doesn't post on social media non- stop with his partner. D usually didn't see his past partner a week after the show ended, and see her everytime she was in town.

It was amazing to witness, or watch two people you care about fall in love and to laugh at how blind they are to not see that what they both really need to be complete is each other.

Bethany and Derek are in love.

This is the most realist thing I've ever wrote.