Disappear.

She's a million miles away from anywhere. She slids her hands across the sheets and pretends he's there. Missing him was a slow burn, every time the earth turned.

Even when she's hurting she knows that this is worth it. He's living his dream. She just was him he right now, to hold her and tell her it'll all be okay.

She needed something to get her through the nothing, of when he's not here. She remembers the last time they saw each other, they were caught up in the sheets in a hotel in NYC. "Kiss me like the world is going to disapper," she whispered. That's exactly what he did.

She was a better person when she had him by her side. She has him, and he has her, and they can get through anything as long as she can see his face.

But, he was so far away. She didn't need a map to tell her where he was. They came from the same star. Everyday is heartache, and every night she lies awake thinking of him. She's reminded the bed is only half hers, and he wasn't here. It was just her, his limbs weren't spread across the bed, his hands weren't around her waist, she didn't feel his gentle squeeze every morning indicating he was awake.

She missed his smile, and how his eyes wrinkle when he laughed, his gentle touch, his kiss, his hugs, his way of words, his humming, when he would just spin her around out of nowhere. But, he was out following dreams and she knew he'd come back to her soon.

She couldn't shake off the burning sensation of wanting him right then, right now, any longer. She was in Pittsburgh and she got up not really knowing what she was doing and hopped in a cab.

She stood in front of his apartment building for a few moments, thinking of rushing in there and being in his arms again. She runs up the stairs and through the hallway and patiently waits in the elevator.

She walks down the hallway to his door, and turns the key. It's pitch black down stairs and she goes up stairs and quietly turns the nob on his door.

She see's a peaceful, handsome, Derek snoring away. She smiled softly and sighed. She runs and jumps on the bed and lands on top of him. "What the-" he begins to say then see's his smiling Bethany and he pulls her into his arms and she shrieks "Surprise!"

"You do know it's 2:45 in the morning right?" He says, and she nods. "Your crazy Mota." He says pulling her into his lap. "Oh, you have no room to be talking." They laugh and he sits and admired her for a few moments.

"I've missed you so much babe." He says pinning her down and laying on top of her. "Feelings mutual." The giggle and he kisses her passionately, just like the world was going to disappear.