Timing.

If he could put all his past lovers and every single person who caused him pain in a room, he would run to her all over again. If he had to pick someone to break his heart all over again, after all the time he's dented hers, he would choose her to set it on fire and shatter it everytime. He would choose her the moment he opened his eyes, and he would choose her even with alcohol in his system. He would always choose her, even when she didn't choose him.

He didn't know how deeply intertwined you could be with someone until it's all just gone. He still has the horrid flashbacks of the night she left, "What do you want?" He asked her, "You. What do you want?" She replied with tears filling her eyes, "You." He replied, knowing exactly. "Then why isn't this working?" She pleaded, "Maybe one day we can try again?" He said sorrowfully. "When the timing is right." She kissed him one last time and that was it.

He sat on the couch where she once was and chucked at their old memories. He rewatched videos, looked at photos, stalked her social media, and everything. He still wanted her back like crazy. He laughed remembering the time there was a spider and Beth was huddled up behind him and he couldn't kill it because he was holding his stomach, dying of laughter, videoing her.

He shut the phone off and threw it, not caring where it landed. Everyone had a type until they fell in love and his type was Bethany Mota. His timing was right now, and nothing could hold him back any longer. He needed to set his midnight sorrow free, give her everything, and love her like he once did. And that's exactly what he did.

He rushed up the stairs to her apartment and unlocked the door. She gasps, and he just stares deeply into the brown, bold eyes that he fell in love with a year ago. "The timing is right." He said, sitting down next to her. "I've been waiting for you to say that for the past 3 months," She beams and kisses him passionately and it felt like the first kiss they ever shared. Timing was absolutely perfect.

really cute prompt up tomorrow!!