My Dream.

I've always been a dreamer. Almost everything I looked at was inspiration to me. But, one day I developed a even bigger dream. Derek Hough. Derek, had a very heavy impact on me. Maybe it was his way with words, his smile, his laugh, his attitude, his personality, his hair, or maybe even his beautiful blue eyes. Since my dancing career ended we have hung out a lot and became great friends. Then, he shared something that changed our lives forever.

He sat me down and told me how he really felt about me. He told me that he felt for me in more ways then friends. He explained everything to me, and I was beyond happy. I wasn't expecting it at all. So, we continued to see each other. We have our own little secrets that nobody knows about except us. Our movie nights, late night talks, dancing around the apartment, filming non- sense videos but never showing anyone except ourselves, making silly songs, food fights, tickling wars. It was like a love story, that I was just waiting for it to crash and burn. And one day, it did. Derek had to move to New York, he begged me to come but I couldn't. "Derek?" I whisper and he looks up at me and nods. "Maybe.. We should just end this." His eyes widened and he moved closer to me. "What? Beth? This is crazy! No!" I start to cry and he holds me and says "But maybe that's what's best." I look up at him and before I knew it I was asleep. "Are you sure you don't want me to come to the airport with you?" I ask as he finishes packing. "I'm sure babe." He says. After, he was finished we went downstairs and it was time for him to go. We stare at each other for a while and he says "Your so perfect, Bethany." He wipes the tears from my eyes and pulls me in for a hug. He puts his hands around my neck and kisses my forehead. "I hope your days come easy, and the moments pass slow and each road leads you were you wanna go. If your faced with a choice and you have to choose, choose the one that means the most to you, and if one door opens to another door closed I hope you keep on walking til you find a window. Even if it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile. But more than anything, my wish for you is that this life becomes all that you want it too. Your dreams stay big and worries stay small. And while your out there getting were you getting too, I hope you know somebody loves you. Hope you never look back but you never forget me. Help somebody every change you get. Always give more than you take. Never carry more than you can hold." He says and I'm basically bawling now. "I love you so much." I say pressing my lips to his. He whispers "I love you too." And with that he leaves.

As I look back on those times, and the dreams we left behind I was blessed to have him in my life. When I look back on those days, I look and see his face. He was right there for me, In my dreams I'll always see him soar above the sky. In my heart there will always be a place for him, for all my life. He showed my how it felt to have the sky within my reach and I will always will remember all the strength he gave to me. I owe so much to him. My dream, left me and I was broken.

Two years later:
One day I was getting ready for dinner with Janel, and I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and nobody was there, except a thing of flowers. They were white and yellow daisies, my favorite. I pick them up and look for a card and the card read. "Turn around." I was confused but before I could turn around I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. "Surprise baby." That voice was all to familiar. "DEREK!" I say jumping into his arms and kissing him. "BETH!" He says putting me down and I ask. "Wha-a-t? How'd you get in? What are you doing here?" He laughs and says "Long story, but I did. And I'm here because Bethany, baby, I'm lost without you, these past two years I've been a wreck. Not one day passed where my heart didn't ache because I didn't have you." I wipe the tears from his eyes and my own and say "I love you so freaking much." He hugs me tight and says "I love you so much more." I got my dream back. But this was so much bigger than a dream, this was my world. I shrived for it so much, and finally it all came back to me.