Battle.

They went two years, two years, without publicity. Hardest two years of their lives, with only texting, FaceTime, and very rare secret meet ups, it was tough.

Until one day, everything went out in the open.

It was a battle of their agencies. They weren't aloud to be seen out together, post, talk about one another, or have anything to do with each other. Which was hard because that's all they wanted. If they disobeyed they would be dropped from the agency.

It was a rainy night in New York, he was there for a cast reveal and she was attending a meeting. "Derek, what do we do? I can't keep sneaking around and acting like nothing is happening," She whispered, her head in the crook in his neck with one the sheets separating them. "I know baby, and I hate that this is hurting you." He kissed her forehead.

"We don't have to go through this anymore," she said looking at him. "Beth.. No. We can't do that." He said, trying to get the thought out of her head. "Then I can't do this," she said pulling on her clothes and exiting.

He rushed into the lobby and found her checking out. "Bethany, wait!" She shouted, everyone turning towards him. "I love you, Beth." She exclaims and everyone gasps. "Everyone hear that? I LOVE BETHANY MOTA! Video tape it, do whatever, I LOVE BETHANY. Always have, always will!"

She drops her bags and runs into his arms and he presses his lips to hers, "We are about to be in so much trouble," she giggles. "Your so worth it." He smiled, "Thank you." She whispered.

He would do anything to keep her happy, and safe. Anything. She was his, and even if they weren't public, everyone knew that. It was Bethany and Derek, Derek and Bethany, forever.

"You know I love you more than the world it's self and would do anything to keep us together, right?" He said, later on that night. "Of course, and you know how much I appreciate you and love you?" She said, with all the love in the world in her eyes.

That's all you saw since the video was released. "Bethany Mota and Derek Hough Go Public" or "DWTS Couple Together At Last?"

Today was the day, their agents had planned meetings. "Bethany Mota who do you think you are?" Her manager spoke as soon as she walked in the door, "I am someone who is completely in love and adore Derek Hough. And if you can't accept that then I quit, I'm tired of you people managing my whole entire life. You can't tell me who to love, because it's not like I'm doing this to make you angry. IM IN LOVE! And can one person just be happy for me? Or is that to much to ask?" She shouted, as she stood in front of them.

"Now Derek, explain that little stunt you pulled." His agent said sitting before him, "Stunt?" He chuckled, rubbing his chin. "It wasn't a stunt. I'm head over heels for Bethany Mota. If any of you have a problem, I don't really care. Look into her beautiful bold brown eyes and you'll see it. That's all it takes, so now I have to go. Any comment?" He says, getting up and brushing off his pants. "Didn't think so. Great meeting guys!" He says walking out of the room indifferently.

She walks out of the building and links arms with him, "We're okay," she said holding onto him. "I knew we would be." He kisses her forehead lightly.

They were bombarded with lights and cameras, and Beth was pulled away in a opposite direction. "How has this relationship changed you?" He was asked and he smiled at the old small man and looked him straight in the eyes, "I never knew the impact someone could have on you, until her. She's breathtaking, generous, humorous, petite, and everything you could ask for. Shes truly the most amazing women I've ever laid my eyes on. It's a pleasure to call her mine and to wake up to her every morning."

That's how they became the worlds "Power Couple" as the media calls it, or the cutest thing on earth.

Now 2 years later did anyone expect a baby Hough on the way and a ring that belonged to Derek on her finger? That's what they were, full of surprises.

"I'm so madly in love with you, Bethany."