CHAPTER 46: My First Kill.

Lisa's P.O.V

He flew away and left me all alone on that tree. The only thing that kept me occupied was watching the bats migrate from tree to tree.

I wondered why he even left me there. Did he think I'm incapable? Well, it was the night to  finally prove him wrong!

I hopped on my hover board and flew through the path I watched him disappear through. Soon enough, I heard some masculine voices. I went closer in the direction of the voice till I could hear properly. They were talking about drugging some person. I knew it was the men we had seen at the bar earlier that night.

I went a little closer and soon saw the three men surrounding someone who was lying on the floor. The person was groaning continuously and from the voice, I figured that it was a woman. One of them injected her with some substance that made her stop groaning immediately. I was watching them from behind a large tree.

One of the men asked what they should do with her unconscious body and the other man who was the one always giving the directives was about to answer when I saw Justin jump down from a tall tree and land in the center. I think the man was about to say 'Lets fuck her.' Hell! That would have been really shitty!

I was just as shocked as they were. Never thought he was there; hiding in the shadows. But he should have attacked them before the woman got drugged. Maybe he has a reason he didn't. Anyway, he fought one of them; the one who was heftier. He'd been fighting for so long but he didn't seem to be getting anywhere.

Justin and the leader exchanged words and then, the two other men went running towards him. Then the man just vanished into the darkness of the night. Well, the second man who Justin wasn't paying attention to after trying a thousand times to shoot Justin, opened a briefcase and was fiddling with something I couldn't tell.

Justin looked so damn hot fighting. The way he dodged those blows was incredible. He was like an untouchable demi-god. He stabbed the man in his chest and he fell on the ground.

He sat on the fallen man's body and punched him a couple more times till he became unconscious. Right when he was about to get up, the second man came running towards him stealthily, wielding a syringe in his right hand. I knew instinctively that I had to act fast if I didn't want Justin dead so I stepped away from the cover of the tree and shot an icicle straight into his forehead. How could I be so accurate?! I think I may have also yelled a little... Okay, screamed. It was just so intense.

The man I shot the icicle at fell onto the dry leaves while Justin merely stared at me, astounded. He was so damn speechless.

"Did you really think you could do this all alone?" I asked with a smirk of victory.

He still hadn't recovered from the shock when I saw a gigantic, monstrous creature approaching us on four feet. It was vicious and didn't look pretty at all. It was even drooling.

"Shit!" I yelled as it got closer. I quickly formed my ice sword and Justin and I slashed it simultaneously. I don't know how but he used his freaking hand. One move in the air and its body was divided into two. It was difficult for me to believe my eyes.

The monster which we had cut into four, disassociated seconds later and fell to the floor. It was scaly, had a long muscular tail and its mouth had really sharp teeth. It was like a gigantic monster crocodile.

We went closer and at once, the four split parts of the monster's body shapeshifted into a five different parts of a human being. What the Actual F*ck?!

He was the leader who had vanished earlier on. He was probably in his late thirties and had dirty blond hair and a masculine face. He just looked so... dead. Justin squatted to observe the man properly.

The other man he had punched to unconsciousness earlier on, woke up and reached out for his weapon in his pocket. I instantly shot him an icicle in his skull and he lay back on the ground, dead. I turned to look at Justin but his eyes were still glued to the 'Crocodile man's' body. He didn't notice what I did.

When he got up, he told me to untie the woman and he went to observe the other dead men's bodies. What the hell was he actually looking out for? It took some time for me to be able to untie the woman because the knot the men made was pretty tricky.

"I think we should go now." He suggested as he got up. For some reason, he told me that we should leave her there because she was going to wake up anytime soon. I didn't argue because I couldn't think of any other option and because he must've been a hundred percent sure to sound that certain. I just prayed that when she finally woke up, she'll be able to find her way out of the forest and also find her way back home.

"Don't you think we should at least keep her somewhere safe? There are a lot of wild animals here."

He didn't say anything back. He just picked her up and he walked back to the car which had crashed its head into a tree. I only trailed him. He opened the door of the car and put her in it then he strapped her seatbelt. "Is this safe enough?" He asked and smiled.

"I guess..." Then he closed the door.

"Can we go now?" He asked softly.

"Wait." I said and walked towards him. "Firstly..." then I reached out and kissed him. Every kiss I gave him always felt better than the last one. He kissed me back and it felt so good.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" Jesus! She freaking startled me!! It was the woman in the car. He was right; she was going to wake up soon. She should have at least been more courteous. Didn't she see we were in the middle of something?

At the discovery of her consciousness, he grabbed me by my waist and flew away.

************************

I looked into the mirror. At least I still looked the same. But I didn't feel the same; I felt a whole lot different. It was difficult to keep the night's incident out of my head. I killed three men! It was so astonishing yet devastating... All to prove Justin wrong.

I should have just done what he said I should. And let him die? My mind asked me. I couldn't have just let him die like that. I really don't know if what I did was wrong or not... I was just trying to save him. But still, I've learnt my whole life that it's a grave sin to kill a man. So I got three times the sin then. It was just an inconclusive battle between right and wrong going on inside of me.

Damn, I wish I never even had this superpower! Why won't it just go?! I'm just a teenage girl who wants nothing but to live a normal life. Why am I being burdened with such power? Why won't it go?? I asked myself with tears in my eyes.

At once, my pupils turned light blue and for the first time, my black hair turned goldish-white. Everything in my vision was light blue again. I looked at my new, guilty form and waited for an answer. Anything!

"They just can't go."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hey guys! How was this chapter? Hope you loved it. Please don't forget to vote, comment and keep reading. Thank you!

Love y'all,

Stay safe,

~abthor7