CHAPTER 13: Red Pupils.

Justin's P.O.V

The event was going on well... for now. We were in the VIP Section of the stadium and I was sitting right beside Lisa.

"Don't be tensed, you're going to smash it!" She encouraged.

"Thanks," I said and smiled. Some minutes after, some guy walked up to me and told me that I was going to have to follow him backstage to put on some slight make-up before I appear in the ring for my speech.

"Good luck." Lisa and her mum chorused.

"Thank you." I replied and followed the guy. I swear, I didn't know what I was going to say when I get up there. I had a bad feeling that if I got up there, I was just going to tell everyone how their superstar; Luis Baxter killed both my parents and how John Coyde was the mastermind behind the whole scheme.

He took me backstage alright, but there was something fishy about the man... the way he behaved and all but notwithstanding I followed him.

He was taking me to my dad's dressing room where I would meet the make-up guy.

We got to the room and I saw the guy, probably waiting for me. I was directed to one of the chairs in front of the mirror and I sat down there. Then the guy that led me there, left.

The make-up guy started on my hair. Then he started talking to me. "I heard about what happened to you and I'm very sorry about it." He said in an appealing manner.

"Thanks... but I feel its something everyone's going to face in life anyway... losing their loved ones." I replied casually.

We kept talking and he kept working then he said, "Close your eyes, I want to apply powder on your face."

I don't know why I trusted him but I obediently closed my eyes and before I knew what was going on, he put some hooped ropes around me and tied my hands at my back.

"What are you doing?" I asked and he didn't reply. He just looked at me with an evil smile.

I started struggling to get free from the ropes but it was fruitless. He tied it too tightly for me to escape.

'I was tricked,' I thought minutes after realizing what was going on. I was sure he was one of John Coyde's wasted pawns. What does he want from me?

The door was opened and some men walked in. They were all holding guns, they had come for me alone. I felt like some kind of bad ass super villain!

This was familiar, it was like what happened in that dream, they took the same curved formation, pointing their guns right at my handsome face. Seriously?

He tied my mouth with a white cloth, then he brought out his own pistol and a taser.

"Justin Cole," he said with a deep, evil voice. "You thought you could escape death, right?... Well, think again." His eyes were piercing my soul. I couldn't believe I was dumb enough to trust an asshole like this guy just because he was nice to me, now he's just turned out to be a real bastard!

I didn't know what to do. I was stuck, trapped, whatever you'd call it. This was another of Coyde's plans and I had no idea of how I was going to escape this.

"I'm going to kill you in a very painful way." He added wickedly.

I was in need of my powers and I didn't know if there was a way I could use them without my hands. The man walked around my chair saying things about my dad,  things that really got on my nerves.

Is this how I'm going to end? No way! I had to think of a way out of this situation and my telekinesis was the only way out. 

The fake make-up artiste or, let me say, the assassin, was coming towards me, step by step, with the taser in his hand. I was so scared, I couldn't even think straight.