CHAPTER 54: Memories.

Justin's P.O.V

I drove up to Kimberly hills with Ana in the car with me. On the way we listened to a couple of Justin Beiber's songs. She was actually in love with his songs. Maybe it's cos I'm his namesake.

We finally got to a gate that enclosed the whole garden. It was locked with a padlock and Anastasia had probably thought that was the end till I got out of the car and went to open the gate with a bunch of keys I had in my pocket.

When I got back into the car, she asked, "How did you get the keys?"

I stared at her for some seconds. "I know a guy," I said and smirked.

The place was actually for my dad, though now mine. He had bought the place years ago and we usually used to come here for picnics till they died. It was kinda like a tradition for us to come here every Saturday. And this was the exact place dad proposed to mom several years ago. I felt a sense of belonging here... like I was close to them in some way.

It was serene and natural. It had short grasses which were trimmed every now and then and flowers scattered all around the place. We walked to a man-made lake almost in the middle of the place. A section of it was a forest, which I had never dared to explore.

"It's beautiful," Ana said, staring at the shining lake dreamily.

"I know, right? That's why I brought you here." I said and smiled at her. She smiled back.

I opened the trunk of the car and brought out some stuffs for the picnic—the mat, the wines and a truck-load of food. I was damn sure we couldn't finish it but I didn't want it to be insufficient.

We arranged the whole thing close to the lake and sat on the mat, facing each other. We were practically feeding each other the delicious chocolate cake Mirabel baked. When it was almost finished, she said she was almost filled. I was actually filled but I didn't wanna bail out first.

"You know, I used to come here as a kid... And my parents, though busy always made out time for me. We'd play games and take a dip in the pond. I remember I'd always strip to my birthday clothes before diving into the pond," I said and chuckled bitterly.

"You really miss them, don't you?"

"Yeah, I do sometimes but its okay, it'd pass with time," I shrugged dismissively.

"Hey, listen. It's totally normal for you to feel these emotions but you don't need to bottle them up; you could always vent out your frustrations on me, you know?"

"I could never do that—if I try, I'd probably do something that'll leave me with regrets. I don't want that."

"I'm just saying... anytime you need me, I'm just one call away."

"Thanks." I appreciated with my voice being carried away by the wind. I smiled at her and then she smiled back at me.

I don't know who leaned in first but I sure as hell didn't give a damn right then.

Kissing Anastasia had always been something out of a fairytale to me. I literally felt the fiery sparks and all those mushy stuff those novels always talked about. It was insane!

In the blink of an eye, or two... she was straddling my legs as our make out session got heated up. But as much as it pleased me, we really needed to stop before it escalated and got outta control.

Like she read my mind, she leaned backwards and then, we bumped our heads together before revealing her amazingly brilliant smile.

"How about a dip in the pond?" She asked and then winked at me. Then she got up, pulled off her clothes and stood by the lake. "Come on,"

Smiling, I got up and joined her by the lake after pulling her clothes and we jumped in at the same time, creating a big splash. After some hours of having fun in the mesmerizing water and relieving our childhood days, we got out and sat by the bank, and dried our bodies with towels. We let the wind tickle us.

By then, it was already evening and it was getting dark. We went and sat on the picnic blanket for a late lunch.

By the time we were done, the sun was already down and the moon hung above the clouds. We lay our backs on the blanket, looking at the breathtaking stars.

She identified many different constellations I had never even known about. I wasn't really interested in stars but now, I see how interesting they actually are.

She was explaining the history of one of the constellations so I just lay, looking at her beautiful face which was shining in the moonlight. And when she noticed that I was a lot more interested in her than listening to stories of the stars, she adjusted to face me.

Her eyes were gorgeous and her lips, inviting. We inched towards each other and finally smooched again. I stroked her red hair and held tightly to her. The emotions were exploding inside of me.

Afterwards, we lay, looking into each other's eyes passionately. She looked a lot more like an angel under the moonlight.

"Justin?" Ana called tentatively.

"Yeah?" I replied softly.

"I really did enjoy myself today..."

"So did I," And then we smooched each other again but this time... more passionately than ever.

********************

Hey guys, how was this Chapter? Pretty short, right? Anyway, hope you still enjoyed it. Don't forget to

VOTE,

COMMENT,

SHARE

And KEEP READING.

Thank you and stay safe.

~abthor7