CHAPTER 16: The Unusual Footage.

Justin's P.O.V

I woke up by 6:30am. I brushed, took my bath and dressed for school and made my last touches before I went downstairs for breakfast by 7:05.

"Good morning everyone!" I greeted, when I saw all of them sitted on the dining table and mom, serving the food. I was full of smiles and it was so weird.

They all replied and I took my seat. We started eating but no one uttered any word. Why weren't they saying anything now that I was in my best mood???

Lisa told Bob that we wanted to trek to school... which wasn't actually what I wanted, and he agreed. We told them goodbyes and we took our bag packs with us before we set off.

As soon as we left the gates of the house, Lisa started a conversation.

"Sorry for yesterday..." She said, slightly blushing.

"No, its okay" I replied.

"So... how was your first day of school?" She asked.

"It has been cool" I paused. "...just that I don't like being fussed over." I said sincerely.

"I told you they were handsome-boy friendly" She said and we both smiled.

"I just hope no 'don' or any idiot will come after me."

"Of course they won't. Ruby Empire is an anti-bullying school. Besides, if they ever tried, I swear, I'll kick all their asses." She said jokingly but kind of seriously.

We kept chatting till we reached the large gates of Ruby Empire High School.

WWE Security Officer's P.O.V

I was having my daily patrol around the stadium early in the morning when I noticed something wrong; the door to late Davis Cole's dressing room was slightly open. I didn't understand how possible that was since the keys had been with me since Davis' death.

I walked closer to the door, praying to God with every step I took so I won't see anything unusual. When I got to the door. I saw that the whole handle was mutilated as if it had been shot multiple times. 

When I opened the door, I saw a large mess!!! About eight dead bodies on the floor, none of which I recognized. There were also like a hundred bullets scattered around the room. How in the world was this room ever going to be cleaned??? It was such a mess!

 They were all shot in different parts of their bodies. The scene was so vile... I thought I was going to vomit! 🤢

I rushed to the head of my department's office and reported the situation to him. He was very surprised and he followed me to see what I saw. 

I told him about how I got to see the dead bodies and then we went back to his office so we could check the footage of the night before and so that we'd know what happened in that room. 

There were teeny tiny security cameras hidden in every dressing room in WWE. This was something only some specific people knew and I was part of them. We hardly went through them except we needed to for something very very important. And this sure was!

The first thing we saw was a man going into the room and waiting for like five minutes before another man got in and then left.

The man was the only one in the room, but he was talking as if someone else was in the room. He was also acting like he was applying makeup on the face of someone sitting down on the chair. He most probably had a mental disorder.

I didn't understand the whole footage. How could a mad person get the keys to late Davis Cole's dressing room. Its not something that I just keep lying down in my office.

The next thing I saw was the man use a rope to tie the 'imaginary person' and after some seconds I saw some other men walking into the room. Okay... this was becoming very very weird and abnormal.

I looked at my boss' face and it looked as confused as mine. I didn't understand anything that was going on and I guessed he couldn't either.

The mad man was walking round the chair and talking and all the men had their guns pointed at 'the imaginary person.' I started to feel as if there was actually someone sitted and tied up on that chair... but how was it that we couldn't see the person?

After some minutes, we saw them all floating. This was quite unexpected. What was actually going on??? Then after about half a minute, I saw all of them fall on the floor. Then I saw them all getting eliminated by an unseen force. I was now sure there was actually someone in the room but again, why couldn't see him???

In some seconds, all of them were lying down, dead! Then the door opened and the mysterious person left the room and closed the door behind him.

He stopped the footage and looked straight into my eyes. "What do you think this is?" He asked.

"I don't know... something humans can see but cameras can't"

Then his face lit up. "I get it now..."

"What do you get?" I asked, confused at how someone could understand the footage we just watched.

"There was someone there... someone we couldn't see." He said, his eyes lit up. Well, that's something even a child would get.

"The person must be be so tech-advanced to have made this camera not to be able to capture him."

"No... its not that, it must have been Davis Cole's spirit." He said, certain.

"O...kay" I said, trying my best not to disagree with him.

"And those people must have been his murderers and he was taking revenge."

"Okay. So how do we clean up the mess." There were so many questions like, how did they get in? How did they see him? Why did he kill them? But there were no answers to them. And if I asked Sam, my boss, he'll probably yell at me.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hey dear readers, how was this chapter? Hope you like it and vote it. Shoutout to all my readers! You've been wonderful. Please keep reading and don't ditch this story because better chapters are coming up soon!

Love you all😘😘🥰🥰

                               - abthor7