CHAPTER 24: Get the Fuck Outta My Head!

Justin's P.O.V

I was so engrossed in the upcoming tornado in my room that I didn't want to even stop.

But when I heard Lisa say "Justin, please could you help me with the Physics assignment?," I stopped everything I was doing and landed slowly to the ground. The glass cup was sent crashing into the wall, breaking simultaneously. All the papers and clothes that were revolving in the air also fell to the ground moments after I did.

As I opened my eyes, I saw Lisa standing by the door as if her feet were stuck to the ground. Her mouth was wide open and she had an astonished look on her face. Her face even turned pale white!

'She just caught me! Shit!' I thought. I was busted and was probably in a fucking big mess

She closed the door quickly and ran to her room and I followed her.

I tried to open the door but she had already locked it.

"Lisa! Lisa!" I called out as I banged my fist hard on the door of her room.

"What the hell do you want?!" She yelled. I could sense the fear in her voice. "Where is Justin??"

"I'm Justin!" I said to her in a devilish voice.

"No you're not... You're a fucking impostor!" I heard her yell again. She sounded a lot more tense. I think my voice frightened her. "Now... leave me alone!"

"Lisa please open the door, lets talk." I said in a very calm voice and hoped that she'd just open the door. I didn't want my secret out and I could go to any length to keep it a secret.

"I won't!" She said bravely and without fear this time. "Just leave me alone"

I don't know what happened next but my vision started getting blurry again and I started losing consciousness of what was going on.

*******************

I went quickly to my room and opened one of my drawers... the one where I kept one of the spare keys to Lisa's room in.

She made a big mistake by giving me that key because I went back to her door and opened it with the spare then I got inside.

Lisa was at the other side of the room and the only expression on her face was that of extreme fear. 

I walked closer to her step by step. "Justin... please don't hurt me." She pleaded

I used my telekinesis to make her float. I didn't know what I was doing. I didn't know why I was doing what I was doing either. Everything was just blurry and a little bit red.

I glanced at her desk and saw the sketch she was making; a hand gripping a rose flower tightly and bleeding. It looked so realistic and I preferred the color of the rose now that everything was red to me. She was a really good artist.

Then my eyes took me to the pen knife that was on the table. She most probably used it to sharpen the pencil which she used to draw. I, myself... wouldn't have done the next thing I did but I just did it.

Writer's P.O.V

Justin made the knife go closer and closer to Lisa.

She looked really scared and she wanted to scream till Justin placed his index finger on his lips and then she shut up.

"No Justin! This is not you!" She paused. "Please don't do this to me... please!" She pleaded in a pitiful way

The knife was about five centimetres from Lisa's throat when he started regaining consciousness of what was going on. It was a tense situation and there was a lot of crying and sweating for Lisa.

It was still on it's journey to her throat when Justin yelled; "No!... Get the fuck out of my head!" He slammed his fist on his head continuously... like a psycho

He kept hitting his head with his fists as the knife went closer to Lisa. It went very slowly and every second counted for both of them.

Lisa was still sobbing endlessly as Justin went on slamming his head with his hands. Even after all he tried, the knife still kept moving towards Lisa. It was a really compromising situation.

At last he regained consciousness and Lisa fell to the ground, with the knife falling after her.

He stretched his hand and got the knife before it could stab her laps.

Both of them were sweating hard and panting. They were staring at themselves endlessly. Both with red faces that expressed surprised and shock. Justin looked really releived.

Lisa was dumbstruck and couldn't say anything at all

Justin's P.O.V

"I can explain!" I said. "What just happened... I can explain everything" I added but she said absolutely nothing back.

"I'm really sorry... alright?" I told her but she still said nothing back.

"I'm Justin Cole... the son of Davis Cole" Okay... that part was stupid! Introducing myself again? Who said she didn't know who I was? "...Not an impostor

"I didn't know... till some years ago, that I had..." I paused and looked deep into her fear filled eyes.

"What I'm about to tell you mist not be told to anyone else, alright?" I said and she nodded in agreement.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hey guysssss!!!

How was this chapter? I hope you enjoyed it and it was as intriguing as I thought it would be though its still short unlike the other ones.

Anyways... Please,

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE and

KEEP READING.

Thank you for stopping by to read this chapter! 

Stay safe! 😘😘😘