CHAPTER 25: Shadow Fight.

Justin's P.O.V

"As I was saying... I'm Justin Cole... the son of Davis and Michelle Cole" I paused while she stared at me attentively. I didn't know whether to reveal everything to her or just reveal half of it... or not to say anything at all.

But I just couldn't bring myself to killing Lisa at all... even though it was a normal thing for me to kill every single person that saw me use my powers.

I really didn't know if I could trust Lisa enough not to kill her... since she found out about a very delicate secret I kept but I decided to trust her

. "What you just saw was me using my powers." I continued. "Yes... I have superpowers... I didn't know about them until one day when I used them to save my mum from falling from a staircase and my dad told me about it."

I told her everything about the freak accident that almost happened to me when I was a baby and how I floated and all. She was so surprised when I told her that her mouth flew open.

I also told her how I lose my mind and how my pupils always turn red when I'm using them.

I just couldn't tell her about my wicked and brutal life... about how I've killed up to twelve people and maybe even more... that's adding those men who were chasing me from the stadium and must have died from that explosion I caused... in less than quarter of a year! It actually wasn't something to be proud of in any way.

"So... our great grandfather was a wicked dictator whose thirst for power made him use magic and now you got superpowers???" She asked in a voice that made me doubt she believed what I just said. I nodded.

She had stopped sweating profusely and panting and all... I was so happy that she looked normal now and not traumatized.

"It all makes sense!" She finally said. "No one ever told me about it." She added. 

"Yeah, I didn't get to know about it till that day I discovered it myself. I don't know if they were trying to hide it from me or were waiting for me to get older."

"They were probably waiting for you to get older." She said.

"And that's exactly what I thought... And I don't know why but I lose my mind anytime I use them. I'll always feel the urge to fight. That's pretty much why I almost killed you just now." I think I was talking too much though it felt good when you could share your problems with others.

"Who do you fight?" She questioned. That was one question I was trying to avoid.

"Actually, nobody. I just punch and kick the air in my room... waiting for a worthy fight." I lied... talking like the main character in Shadow Fight 2.

"You know... if I were you. I'll get these powers out of me. You almost killed me." She said seriously and in an angry tone.

"Its not possible to get them out." I lied. "I was born with them and I like them actually." Yeah.. I absolutely loved them and couldn't imagine living without them. Like... who wouldn't?

"Okay..." She said in a voice which accepted defeat. "It's your choice, but just don't use it to kill anybody." She advised.

That advice really sunk into my soul. If she knew what I've been doing... how many god damn people I had killed, she wouldn't have been advising me like this. For hell's sake... I've been a bad... bad boy.

Then I remembered vividly; the day that mom and dad first told me about my powers and I remembered dad's warning not to use it to 'constitute a nuisance.'

It pricked me. It pricked me that I didn't follow mom and dad's warning about my powers even now that they're dead. It just dawned on me that I had been doing the exact opposite of what they told me to do.