CHAPTER 50: The Extraction.

Finally, Chapter 50! Hope you guys enjoy it. Happy reading!

Justin's P.O.V

I was pretty nervous when I was about to tell her how I felt but after taking a few breaths, I calmed down and then I summoned all the courage in me from where they were hiding and told her. She also confessed some unspoken feelings she had for me and then we had a very long and intense kiss.

And I was so delighted when she finally agreed to be my girlfriend and then we exchanged rings. It was as if we were getting married; Together Forever. Guess Bob wasn't entirely wrong for treating this as a big deal.

Well, when I tried to kiss her again, she left to God knows where. I felt kind of embarrassed. Damn, what was wrong with me??

Some minutes after she left, I lost it. Everything turned red again and I felt the presence of a bullet behind my head. I stopped it and turned it a perfect hundred and eighty degrees and sent it back to whoever the hell shot it. It was such an easy kill. I would have so loved to battle with the asshole first.

I looked at my reflection in the pool... I looked really fiery because of the glowing red pupils. Then again, they changed back to a boring black.

She came back some minutes later and when I asked her where she went to, she changed the topic. Then a weird thought struck my mind. What if this was all her and John's plan? To get me up here where I could easily get shot and just leave my dead body where no one could find it, to rot.

No... it couldn't possibly be, John didn't even have the guts to tell his beloved daughter what he did to me and all the other shits he's been doing; trying to kill me, sending assassins and all. He couldn't. Plus, Anastasia couldn't be that dark-hearted... at least not to me.

It was just a mere coincidence. I assured myself for a second time.

********************

Anastasia's P.O.V

I got home by about 10:50 pm and stormed upstairs to my room. I lay down on my bed, sunk my head in the pillow and cursed life for putting me in the situation I was in— not knowing who the hell to trust.

After some minutes of thorough cursing, I heard soft knocks at my door. I wondered who'd be awake by this time... it was past 11. Mom and dad normally slept by 10, Jason slept by 9:30 and it certainly couldn't be the maids. Well, whoever it was, I didn't really care. I lay still in my bed and began thinking.

I actually couldn't believe any of them yet since there was no solid proof against them and no admittance. Everything was just so complicated. So I devised a plan.

Plan A: I'll behave as if I was so sure dad's got a hand in their deaths and maybe get him to spill the truth.

Plan B: ... There's no 'plan B' yet. I only had enough energy to make a 'Plan A.'

I so hoped the plan worked even though I dreaded for any of them to be guilty. But getting myself outta this spider web will be so relieving.

The person must have been tired of knocking and got in.

"Ana!" I heard dad's hoax voice call. I pretended not to hear it. It was the first time he was coming to my room for years and he even stayed up this late just to hear the 'good news,' that Justin Cole is finally dead. But that wasn't going to happen this night.

"Ana!" He called out again, this time, louder.

"What do you want?" I snapped furiously.

"How was the party?" He asked coolly. I knew very well that wasn't what he wanted.