CHAPTER 74: I Either End This or You!

Writer's P.O.V

They had landed in an orchard full of orange trees. It was large so they couldn't see the end of it. Lisa landed immediately after Justin.

"Yes, I want a conversation," she replied as she strolled like a gazelle towards when.

"Now you're all mine. This is all I ever wanted," she expressed dreamily as she held his hands in hers. Immediately, Justin jerked his hands out of her grip.

"At least now we don't have stupid Anastasia keeping you away from me," she added, unshaken by his rejection.

Restraining himself was a very difficult task for him when she spat such venomous words. One more straw was definitely going to do the trick.

"Look, I'm not yours and I can never be!" he let out getting off a great load off his shoulder. Now there was not even an inch between both of them as they tilted their heads, glaring at each other.

Consequently, her pupils blue. She was having a seizure while Justin on the other hand had his eyes normal. "Say it again," she dared him.

"Okay. I don't want you, I never did and I never will. You were only trying to force yourself on me." He emphasized.

"Should I still repeat it?" He asked as he stared into her blue, rage-filled pupils. He had realized that begging her to leave him alone wasn't going to work out so he decided to use her own medicine on her.

"Then tell me, why did you kiss me that many times? It's goddamn undeniable so stop trying the impossible," she remarked, smirking.

"You wanna know?" He asked and chuckled softly. "I was just playing you like the toy you are. I still can't believe—"

She shut him up with a hard slap across his face. Damn! That was the last thing she should have done.

Despite the hard slap, his face didn't move. But his pupils instantly turned red. That was the last straw that broke the camel's back.

You asked for this, Lisa.

As quick as lightning, he struck her in the guts with his fists. He tried punching her again, this time, she parried. Before she could even recover, he kicked her by the side of her torso. Right then, he was enraged beyond measure and she was too... difference being that she was no match for him.

At once, she swung her fist heading for his face. He ducked. Then he gripped the arm she had thrown with one hand and held her neck with the other and then rose her up and subdued her with a choke-slam.

A typical person would have definitely passed out but though her body had made a gouge on the grassy land, she got up as quickly as a fox.

Now, her pupils glowed and the ice plates crawled up from her fingers till her elbow, even thicker than a gauntlet.

"Aargh!" She screamed as she attacked Justin with extraordinarily swift jabs and kicks while he skillfully evaded. He was practically untouchable.

Once, she attempted giving him a drop-kick in the face but luckily, he rolled backwards. As tenacious as she could be, she never gave up. Another time, she attempted throwing him a roundhouse kick to his face. He had literally bent backwards, watching her foot whoosh by his face in slow motion.

She threw more and more blows and the last one which almost got his neck, he blocked causing the gauntlet to shatter. Immediately, he punched her hard in the abdomen.

He then held her shoulders and sunk his knee deep into her guts and kicked her in the face. She fell meters away and spat a mouthful of blood. Then she wiped the blood on her lips with the back of her hand. You could already see the bruises on her face.