CHAPTER 64: The Greys Fall Apart.

Hey guys! Make sure to buckle up your seatbelts for this one cos it's gonna be one crazy rollercoaster ride. LOL!

********************

Alan's P.O.V

I had lessons today at Jiko Boei School from 3p.m. It was a judo school far away from my bro's mansion. I had fallen in love with martial arts and my love for it tripled the day I snatched that charm bracelet from those Viper freaks. Literally!

I kept the bracelet in my room... in a place so hidden, not even my bro could ever find it.

I wore it to school on my right biceps every day. My shirt concealed it completely so I wasn't scared anyone would see it. I had always worn it to school because I was afraid they were going to come for me soon... when I least expect it. I knew they would.

At the football field, whenever we met, they always behaved like we were all good—as if nothing ever happened. But I always saw the loathe in Cameroon's eyes whenever I looked into them.

Anyway, I was ready for them whenever they were ready. That's kinda why I'm even here—so I could get the knowledge I needed to protect myself from those assholes.

When I told my bro about my passion for martial arts, he immediately enrolled me into the school which was going to run through the summer holiday. I'd been here for a week already and I've learnt a whole lot. It was exceedingly pleasant learning the arts.

My bro was quite overjoyed when I told him that I wanted to sign up for a school of martial arts... that's why he didn't waste any time in signing me up. He was probably thinking I had started getting mature and would soon be ready to take over the business.

Since I was just a little boy, he'd always seen me as frail and was almost sure that if he died, the business was going to come crashing right down after him. And he was right to think that since I had never liked anything that had to do with violence or blood or guns—I was just a kid who liked harmless toys. But now, seeing how dark life actually was, I was ready to make changes. You needed to see how relieved he was when I gave him that news.

You're probably wondering what business I'm talking about. Frederick Grey Junior, my bro, has a deep, dark secret no one knows except me and probably some of his friends from the underworld. Not even any of his twenty ex-girlfriends were privileged enough to know it.

Yes, twenty! He was quite the bad-boy and also a hardcore player. He was just twenty-five and he's already dated twenty unfortunate girls. Is he trying to get into the Guinness' Book of World Records or what?

I couldn't even remember any of their faces 'cause once Freddy breaks up with any, he'd always burn everything about her he ever had. But damn, I'd always believe he's going to get married to the new girlfriend till they break up 'cause their love always felt so real. So goddamn real! I'm guessing he has commitment problems.

Anyway, after breaking up with Cherry a few weeks ago, he got a new girlfriend, Jean, who he seems to love very much. Well, not until they finally break up and he burns her stuff too.

He's pretty tall, dark-skinned, almond eyed, and really charming with short black hair which he styled. He had a very hefty build because from what he told me, he'd been working out since he was six and he never missed a day. That was just insane! I could never even complete any of his work-out schemes once.

Okay, back to the secret... Freddy is one of the seven deadliest mafia lords in the whole fucking world! Shocking, right? Well, I would've loved to say a lot more but he's never told me anything more than that. He's never let me see any of the 'work' he does when he's constantly locked up in his library.