CHAPTER 10: Caught Again.

Justin's P.O.V

The next day I woke up. It was a Friday and I was going to that school, 'Ruby Empire High' in two days. Well, the good news was that, when I made enquiries from the internet, I found out the school was actually dope! And I think I'm gonna have a blast!

I wore a white T-shirt whose owner I didn't know. It was in the wardrobe in my room and the only reason I wore it was because I didn't have any clothes. I came to this house with no luggage.

I left for breakfast by 7:00a.m and we all had breakfast together. They were all going to leave me at home, alone. Bob and Mirabel were going to work and Lisa was going to school. 

We hadn't said anything until Bob broke the silence. "Justin, your dad's lawyer is going to be coming this afternoon."

"For what..." I asked objectively. "Have they found out who killed them?!" 

"No, not yet. Its something about your dad's will."

"My dad's will?" I didn't say anything more because the whole thing reminded me about my parents. It was so painful remembering them. If I hadn't controlled myself I think I'd have cried there.

Bob noticed my sad mood and said to me: "Come on, Justin, you got to try and get over this. You know, it happens."

It happens??? My mom and dad being wiped out at once and by the same idiot?? It happens!?  But I only said it in my mind.

Rage began to flow through my veins and I began to feel the urge to kill that son of a gun and every asshole close to him, if I ever have the chance.

Before long they all left the house and I was alone in the house... in this large house. I couldn't even think of what to do it was so big! I put on the TV to watch anything that was on and interesting, then I jumped on the comfy sofa in the parlor.

I was going through the channels and they were boring. Then one struck me, it was a news channel and the headline was: 'WWE Superstar, Davis Cole and his wife, Michelle Cole, found dead in their duplex. Police are still investigating...'

Then the next thing I saw was : "Unidentified body found dead on the same street carrying an AK-49 and a pistol. Police have concluded that the body that was found was that of the killer..." I switched off the TV in annoyance.

I was so bored, I didn't know what to do. I felt like doing something destructive and God of War was just the antidote for my desire for violence. Seriously, is this what happens to people in my shoes??

I could go back to Lisa's room and play God of War and leave her room by two sharp. Yesterday, I can remember, she came into her room be 2:30p.m. Just to be on the safe side. I walked upstairs to Lisa's room.

I put on the headphones and the console and started playing. I got into a different world, my world!!!

********************

Lisa's P.O.V

 I walked into my room and saw that Justin guy playing with his whole concentration in the game. Seriously? I tapped him on his shoulder. "Hey, what are you doing here again?!" I asked with annoyance. He looked so cute when he was confused.

He removed the headphone from his ears, "Oh damn," I heard him cursing under his breath.

"You know, you need to learn something about privacy!" I said in a less angry voice but he didn't reply. I kind of pitied him, I couldn't bear to be in his shoes to lose two parents at the same time. That's hell!