This is up to me, whether it's bad or not

AU: There's a chance, but is it really a chance for happiness? Can it be bad if it's going to grant happiness? 

"VILLAINS HAVE ATTACKED THE SCHOOL, GET DOWN KIDS!" 

Frantic kids crouch under their desks, some crying and others shivering from anxiety, albeit one spikey-blonde haired boy who looked angry and ready to blow up whatever villain decided to interrupt. 

The door to the classroom bangs open, the hinges screaming in protest as a light blue-haired man, with blood-red eyes walks in with a smirk and a gun in his four-fingered grasp, followed by a taller figure with flickering purple mist and amber gold eyes. 

"Hello, children of Aldera Junior High. Apologies for the intrusion, however we have come here in hopes of finding a boy.." the purple villain said in a formal tone. 

"I'LL BLOW YOU UP TO BITS YOU STUPID VILLAIN-"

"Ah, Katsuki Bakugou..." the blue-haired villain said in a raspy voice. 

"WHY THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ME?!" the blonde said, eyes narrowing and fighting stance ready. 

"I suggest you keep quiet or else I shall kill this man with the touch of my five fingers." the crusty male said, "Wouldn't want a casualty on your record now, would you?" 

"Even if you did kill him, it wouldn't be on my own record!" Bakugou growled. 

"Oh yes, but think about it! You could've been able to save this man, but you decided to beat the villain instead! Aren't heroes suppose to treat saving citizens as first priority? Oh dear, what a shame! The young generation has no sense of empathy for citizens after all!" the bluenette rambles, "You're a fake and you're no better than a villain." 

"H-Help!" the teacher yelps

At that, the blonde pauses and lowers his hands. 

"I'm not a villain!" 

"Well, you're at my mercy now, brat, so shush." 

Turning his gaze, the villain lays his eyes on a tuft of green fluffy hair. As they lock eyes, the emerald pair widens. 

"You." the man says, pointing a finger at the cowering boy. All eyes focus on the person the finger is pointed at- Midoriya Izuku

"Stand up." the villain demands, and the boy scrambles to oblige. 

"Midoriya Izuku, you certainly are an interesting one.." the crusty-skinned man says, gleeful red eyes crinkling in a smile. 

"W-w-why do y-you k-know m-my n-name-!!" the watery-eyed boy squeaked 

"Do you want to join the League of Villains?" 

...

"W-WHAT?! I DON'T WANT TO BE A VILLAIN!" Midoriya screamed, hands clenched and to the side. 

The eyes of all his classmates are drawn to the two of them, even Bakugou being silently shocked. 

Or not...

"WHAT THE HELL!? THE NERD ISN'T GONNA BE NO VILLAIN LIKE YOU!" the blonde shouts, exploding his desk and glaring at the two villains. 

"But why, Midoriya-kun? Think about it, you're quirkless. The world you live in will never accept you!"

Gulping, the grenette bites his lip and mutters out, 

"Even so, if I know I've tried, then no one can tell me that I put no effort..." the boy says glancing to the side. 

"Is that so? They won't tell you that you put no effort, they'll tell you that you put the effort into an impossible dream! They'll tell you you should've put that effort in killing yourself!", the man laughs, causing many to flinch.