Trick or Treat, you dare trick me? You're dead meat!

"Trick or Treat,

You dare trick me? You're dead meat!"

Bakudeku, halloween theme

"Kacchan, trick or treat!" Deku says, excitement glistening in his eyes.

"Nah, I'd choose trick" Katsuki says, hiding his urge to squish Deku's chubby cheeks

"Wha- Kacchan! That's not the point!" Deku pouts

"Ha, nerd!"

'Hmmm, ok I'll trick you!' Deku thinks to himself

"I hate you so much Kacchan! You're mean and such a bully! I wish I'd never met you!" Midoriya says, turning his head away from Bakugou

At first, Bakugou felt a shoot of pain, but then focused on Midoriya's posture.

He was lying.

Bakugou smirked at the nerd's poor attempt at the 'tough' act. If the nerd was going to be a hero, he was gonna have to have extra training on how to lie properly to not reveal himself when on a mission or as a cover. But then again, maybe the next Symbol of Peace shouldn't lie after all.

But can he lie? Or is, no was, he actually so good at lying all the time for so long that it became natural (middle school), and now that he's not lying anymore,he doesn't remember how to lie?

"Oh really? Guess I'll go then.. bye Izuku.." Katsuki says, faking a sad face.

Deku was surprised that the prank had worked, but then dreaded how horrible it would be without Kacchan in his life. What was he going to do? He'd already lost him once, and he wasn't going to go through that again.

"Wait! Kacchan! Wait, please! It was a trick!" Deku yells, suddenly being tricked back. He didn't like the feeling of this dread and started to feel tears prick his eyes.

He was strong, really he was, he went through years of torment and was still standing, but as a consequence, he was paranoid. A harmless prank like the one Bakugou had pulled on him made him think that Bakugou, his support, and best friend (besides iida and Uraraka) was leaving him and he couldn't stand to think what he would do without him. He would be lost, lonely and sad all over again.

"You really thought you could trick me nerd?" Bakugou's expressions softens as he looks at those delicate tears brimming from those emerald eyes. He knew he was to blame for Deku's insecure state of mind but he was willing to give it his all to help Deku heal.

"I was joking you damn nerd! You're dead meat for tricking me!" Bakugou says with an amused smirk on his face, but not an evil smile, a loving one.

"Hehe, you got me there Kacchan! I don't know what I would do without you!" Deku exclaims, relieved.

"You wanted sweets? I'll give you something sweet..." Bakugou says as he gently places his hand on Deku's waist, the other on cupped across his tear-stained cheek.

And placed his soft, warm lips onto Midoriya's small, rosy ones.

Happy halloween, Deku

Happy halloween, Kacchan!

Welcome to my latest book, cute deku one-shots, with anggggggggggssssssssttttttt.

Check out my other stories for more angst! Just click on my profile! Thank you and happy halloween!