The red strings of us (are forever intwined)

AU: A little drabble about fate between Bakugou and Deku

A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded this book for nearly a month! I don't even know how it happened! I just accidentally skipped 2 weeks, and then I didn't have time to update last week (though I updated Into the Dekuverse). Please enjoy!

Emerald and ruby. The fate of the two was set in stone, as the setting sun's rays caressed over the stones, as the universe solidified.

One born with everything, and one born with nothing. Once a bond so strong, then turned to none. Yet, their goals are the same, and they both strive in a hero's name. Their bond will rebuild and, stronger before, it'll be society's shield.

One a humble villager with a sword, carrying a legacy. The other a warrior, with a personality so fiery, only his power was any higher.

One, a detective with a mind so bright and the other, an officer, with a feisty fight. Together, criminals fell to the depths, and justice was what was left.

One, who didn't understand the purpose of life, yet helped others discover such, and the other, one who had a set goal in life, but never seeming to be happy with it. Both with a heart, scarred, tainted, beaten and bruised; will they be happy, life be amused?

A doctor, and the soldier who trained relentlessly. One known as a saviour, and the other a killing machine. Yet, both were tainted in blood, and both was doing what justice they believed.

A vigilante and a pro. One, a fallen hero, the other,
a rising. Their paths meet but an arrest is not what occurs, instead, a past is mended up, one they hoped they forgot.

White doves flew, and golden bells rang. Platinum rings exchanged, a symbol of forever entrustment shared between. Sacrifices, long made, had come to this; this promise underneath sun-kissed skies.

One baring a knife, not sharper than the ones society used to cut him with. The other a pair of handcuffs, to capture society's mistakes. If this is so, then aren't society's mistakes, society's creations?

One a farmer, with hair as green as his crops. The other a chef with such excellency, his dishes were known as God's Feasts.

One a designer, with sketches and prototypes weaved past his fingertips. The other a model, his ashen-blood spikes and ruby-red eyes spread across every magazine.

One, a man who's presence was no longer needed, and a cat, which forced the owner to see his own beauty.

Two samurais, their knives clashing eachother, tears staining the ground of corpses. Under the blossom tree the two had met, they had promised; they had oathed, they had expressed a love they were not allowed to feel. Now, they returned to their side of the battle, and as lightning struck, one sword slashed  the other male, and he collapsed, a wobbly smile spread across his face, as he whispered his last words: ones which told of love, of forgiveness, of hope. Cries echoed through the battle ground, as the remaining sumarai stabbed his own blood-tainted sword through his chest, darkness enclosing the world as he returned the feelings.

One, a Guardian Angel, who forever had to protect those of the living. The other, a Grim Reaper, forever assigned to collect the souls of the dead and dying. Their paths cross more than once, and it is not in hatred.

In an eternal collection of universes, Izuku and Katsuki, Deku and Kacchan, Midoriya and Bakugou, Mirukumo and Gogo, Izumi and Katsumi, Dr Midoriya and Sir Bakugou, Detective Midoriya and Officer Bakugou, Symbol of Hope and Symbol of Victory; time and time again, their paths cross. The two's fate are destined together.

Forever, always and eternity. 

Sorry for short chapter! Hope you enjoyed anyways!